• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Every terrible/stupid thing Trump has said & done. |OT| The list just got 10ft higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread needs to be stickied to the top for at least a year.

Good show, OP.

My only issue with an OT is hopefully it doesn't prevent people from posting about Trump elsewhere on this forum. People need to see this shitstain's fuckery all around. So long as we can live in unison by using both, I'm down.

vikki

Good job OP, consider yourself sued.

the amount of links and info is overwhelming, but it's a lot of stuff we already know about. So much it's hard to remember it all.

sarcastor

Jimmy Kimmel breaks down a quote from Trump at some rally. I have no idea what the topic is, and neither does Trump

people want this asshat for President? Obama put it best when i he said he wouldn't hire this guy to manage a 7-11

LifEndz

For the "on veterans" category, didn't he imply that veterans suffering from PTSD were weak minded? I think that happened a few weeks back. Hard to remember since there's something new every day.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
For the "on veterans" category, didn't he imply that veterans suffering from PTSD were weak minded? I think that happened a few weeks back. Hard to remember since there's something new every day.
Nah, that was actually taken out of context... for once lol

Good job OP. I'd replace the Megyn Kelly one (he claimed her "whatever" was supposed to say "her nose", dubious claim but w/e, who knows) with hin admitting on Howard Stern that he walks in on Miss Universe pageant candidates changing etc. and got away with it cause he's the owner (giving credence to the claim by that woman that he does do that).

What about all his general lies? There are so many lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom