• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Every terrible/stupid thing Trump has said & done. |OT| The list just got 10ft higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protein

Banned
Hello my friends. I've taken it upon myself to start a record of (mostly) every significant terrible or asinine thing Donald Trump has suggested, stated, proposed, or physically shat out of his mouth. This does not include his supporters or surrogates. The purpose of this list is to serve as a reminder of what type of despicable individual Trump truly is. While Trump supporters will most definitely be immune, it could possibly give a boot to the rear of some 'undecideds' who still may be on the fence. Feel free to share with your friends, family, and social media. Below you will be reminded why Donald Trump is a horrible human be...thing that must be defeated.

Feel free to add and I will try to keep updated. If it's urgent and I still haven't kept up with changes, or you find any broken links, feel free to PM me or a mod. This list is an ongoing so it will possibly still need more updates for missed statements and for future ones. I'm beta-testing it here before I post it on social media.

At one of the debates when asked what he would say to a black senator who spoke about being stopped by the police 7 times in one year for no reason, he went on his spiel about black people getting shot in the inner cities.

Speevy

Banned
At one of the debates when asked what he would say to a black senator who spoke about being stopped by the police 7 times in one year for no reason, he went on his spiel about black people getting shot in the inner cities.

"We need law and order. Did you see them? They have no education. They have no jobs. They're living in Hell."
-Donald Trump visiting an inner city elementary school after the election

Shadybiz

I'm sorry, this is far too much to read.

Joking; excellent work pulling all of this together. Subbed, for easy reference for arguments with morons on Facebook who have short memories.

Dai101

Banned
c2u1iYz.gif

Shadybiz

Alternatively, just don't bother arguing with people on Facebook.

I know...I know. And I usually do avoid it. But sometimes on Friday night when I've had like 10 beers, I find myself on Facebook at 2:00 AM engaging in lunacy. But yeah...generally best to stay away, especially now, when people are for the most part locked in either way.

Bernbaum

If this were any other candidate, or if there weren't a million other horrifying things to grace the headlines, this would be the "it's over" part of his campaign.

Howard Dean's scream and Bush Sr looking at his watch seem so fucking tame in comparison.

Mobius 1

Now let's spread this wonderful work around, so maybe the media can pick up on it.

And naturally, fuck Trump and his supporters one and all.

Raguel

You compiled this list by yourself? You poor brave soul. How you retained your sanity and refrained from destroying your computer while making this list astounds me.

RevoDS

OP you better be filthy rich because keeping track of the stupid shit Trump says in a day is a full time job.

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
About Muslims: He also brought up the urban legend about a US General in the Philippines who shot muslims by first dipping the bullets in pig's blood.

Bookmarking this page. I'll use this material to bring up a Trump quote each day on Facebook until the election.

There's just so much stuff to choose from!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom