• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everspace 2 - Official Gameplay Trailer

Bullet Club

Take the fight planetside in this new trailer for Everspace 2 that covers planetary combat. Picking up where the first game left off, Everspace 2 is a fast-paced single-player space shooter featuring RPG elements, along with a focus on deep exploration, lots of loot, and a persistent open world.

This Everspace 2 trailer shows off a significant amount of Everspace 2 gameplay as ships doge, dash, boost, and roll to get into position and fire on a myriad of opponents including drones fighters, and heavy gunships. If you like a good space game that features plenty of space combat and space exploration, then Everspace 2 (not ever space 2) is worth checking out.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Been playing the first on GamePass (about to leave, unfortunately). I don't quite have a gist of what it's all about (almost seems like a space roguelike?) but the combat is really fun, and it can be absolutely gorgeous in 4K.

I definitely welcome a sequel.

Saber

Gold Member
I'm almost interested in the first one. Can't say much about this sequel. The video looks more like Star Wars to me.

Kuranghi

I am quite into this, I never played the first but I like the style of combat shown here.

If Chorvs turns out to be rubbish at least I'll have this, great backup. Maybe better than Chorvs even.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Hope they decide to add VR support like the original has. I don't like they focus so much on showing external camera, it makes it look like Galaxy on Fire 2 from mobile or something. Good to know they've got a persistent world, planet surfaces, stations and interior descent-like stuff though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom