• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVERSPACE 2 — Khaït Nebula: Stranger Skies Release Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Pilots, delve into a new star system full of new challenges and mystery 🚀🪐💥

EVERSPACE™ 2 - The Khaït Nebula: Stranger Skies Update Is Out

EVERSPACE™ 2 is a fast-paced single-player spaceship shooter with deep exploration in space and on planets, tons of loot, RPG elements, mining, and crafting. Experience a thoughtful story, set in a vivid, handcrafted open world full of secrets, puzzles, and perils. Out now in Early Access on Steam and GOG; coming to consoles in 2022.

Fare thee well

Neophyte
Yayyy space sim content that's real! Still kind of want to wait for full release on this game even though people really love the early access content so far.

Saber

Gold Member
Everspace 1 didn't let a good impression of the series for me. The idea is good, but the execution is a different thing...and being a roguelite didn't help my experience at all.

Wish luck for Everspace 2, but this series is definitivelly not for me.

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

Everspace 1 didn't let a good impression of the series for me. The idea is good, but the execution is a different thing...and being a roguelite didn't help my experience at all.

Wish luck for Everspace 2, but this series is definitivelly not for me.
They're actually moving away from roguelite mechanics. Maps are handcrafted now instead of procedurally generated and no more permadeath.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

EVERSPACE™ 2 is a fast-paced single-player spaceship shooter with deep exploration in space and on planets, tons of loot, RPG elements, mining, and crafting. Experience a thoughtful story, set in a vivid, handcrafted open world full of secrets, puzzles, and perils. Out now in Early Access on Steam, GOG, and Microsoft's Windows Store; coming to consoles in early 2023.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Everspace 2's Stinger's Debut update is available now on Steam and GOG, and will be coming soon to the Microsoft store. Watch the trailer for a deep dive into what to expect with the update which brings the ninth ship class, as well as UI and early WIP subtitle localization for various languages including German, French, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Czech, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Additionally, the update features improved crafting, resources gathering features, gameplay balancing, and more available for the single-player spaceship shooter game.

The video also gives a peek at future updates, including the Drake: Gang Wars coming in summer 2022 and the Ancients Rifts update which arrives in fall 2022.

Everspace 2 is available now in Early Access on Steam, GOG, and Microsoft's Windows Store, and is planned to release on Xbox and PlayStation consoles when the full game is launched in early 2023.

Topher

Gold Member
Was so tempted to get it in early access, but I'm waiting on full release. Looks awesome.

Top Bottom