• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVERSPACE 2 | Console Release Date Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The much-anticipated single-player space action RPG, EVERSPACE 2, debuts on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S August 15, 2023.

Experience an exciting sci-fi story set in a vivid, handcrafted open world full of secrets, puzzles, and perils. Take flight in nine different ship classes to set out and explore over 100 handcrafted areas scattered across multiple star systems.

I don't know why I stopped playing the first Everspace. It was a really fun blend of FTL and Elite Dangerous that had an intriguing story that had an in-universe explanation for the roguelike gameplay. I gotta sink more time into that soon.

Chukhopops

Really good game, people describe it as Diablo in space but it’s way more than that.

By far the best space flight controls I’ve seen in years (on PC, dunno about console version).

Tangerine

Been playing on pc gamepass on my asus Rog. It's great. Never played the first. Console controller control seemed fine (other guy mentioned he used kb & m)

Topher

Gold Member
It is a really good game. The battles are a lot of fun. Story is good. The one thing they could have improved is the loot system. Seems exceedingly rare that anything drops that is better than what I already have. I like the perk system though. Requires a lot of resource gathering, but I found that in itself to be fun.

Alpha Male

Finally a release date! Really looking forward to this.

Now we just need release dates for Age of Empires and Talos Principle.

Freeman76

This is pretty good but damn the performance is ropey on series x.

Also cant believe the amount of ppl complaining about the controls on console. They work so well, you'd have to be a complete mong to find this hard to control

Roberts

Played for an hour or so. A lot of fun and I haven't even scratched the surface. Will definitely return.

This is pretty good but damn the performance is ropey on series x.
Yup, the framerate is fine and everything is smooth until I get these weird overly long freezes. Doesn't ruin the gameplay because they happen outside the battles, but it does slightly ruin the immersion. Judging by twitter convos, I'm pretty sure the issue will be fixed very soon.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Played for an hour or so. A lot of fun and I haven't even scratched the surface. Will definitely return.

Yup, the framerate is fine and everything is smooth until I get these weird overly long freezes. Doesn't ruin the gameplay because they happen outside the battles, but it does slightly ruin the immersion. Judging by twitter convos, I'm pretty sure the issue will be fixed very soon.
Guess I'll wait. Didnt want to start this now anyway.

Top Bottom