• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Electronic Arts E3 Lineup

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
B3 info at E3

Of course there are things we will not be showing at E3, including the game’s extensive co-op campaign, the introduction of Team Death Match mode and the Battlefield 3 Battlelog web destination – featuring powerful social tools, feeds and detailed player stats. Battlelog also lets you manage your friends lists, squad up, create platoons, use voice chat and follow your friends’ progress in real-time, and more. Battlelog will be available for the monthly fee of (drum roll)... zero dollars. We look forward to providing more information on these features in the near future!
Shots fired.

Arnie

<3 DICE.

In terms of excitement and anticipation Battlefield 3 is winning E3 for me already. I just want to see a Conquest match on Operation Metro running on a high end PC. Ughhh

Door2Dawn

Banned
Darklord said:
They better have a big info blow out of The Old Republic. It gets tedious having it trickle out each week. Can't wait to see from proper battlefield 3 action too.
It won't be a release date. Just info about end game content, a live demo, and maybe some beta info.

Terak

Banned
Fersis said:
Shots fired.
speaking of shots...

bf3-mw3-bullet.jpg

MercuryLS

Banned
dkeane said:
So excited to see some BF3 footage. HYPE!

As much as I'm looking forward to BF3. I wonder how the console versions are going to fare, I have a feeling they're going to end up looking like ass. But considering how great Crysis 2 looks on consoles, I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Top Bottom