• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree planned to be shown at The Game Awards in December followed by a release date of February 5th, 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
This is according to Elden Ring YouTuber Ziostorm, who has been fairly accurate with Elden Ring-related updates in the past. He Says:

Unverified sources are telling me that Elden Ring DLC set to be shown at TGA + Feb 5 2024 release, These sources have shown signs of insight, but nothing concrete. Consider this just a rumor for now.

If true, this seems to fall in line with what Kadokawa (Fromsoftware's parent company) said in their Financial Report a few months ago.

Last edited:

Wooxsvan

Sport Fist Bump GIF by MotoGP

As if Q1 2024 isn't stacked enough as is, Jesus Christ. Well, this takes priority over everything though I honestly hope it's not true and releases at some later point, April would be *perfect*.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Feb 5th!!? Please don’t fucking do this to me!

Persona 3 Reload Feb 1st
Granblue Fantasy Relink Feb 2nd
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Feb 29th

There are other month out there…….PLEASE!!!
futurama-scream.gif

Bkdk

Feb will be so crowded with Japanese major titles release. Seems like granblue fantasy and persona 3 reloaded will be delayed or move their release date earlier.

Top Bottom