• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Coliseum line-up announced (Kojima, New Square/Bethesda games, Dissidia, GoW, ...)

xRaizen

Holy shit do you guys think there will be a chance of them premiering the MGS movie trailer at E3? The panel with Kojima is with Vogt-Roberts who is directing the MGS movie adaptation.. coincidence?!

Holy shit do you guys think there will be a chance of them premiering the MGS movie trailer at E3? The panel with Kojima is with Vogt-Roberts who is directing the MGS movie adaptation.. coincidence?!
Would be amazing, the hype would be real

Hugh Jackman as Snake omgggggggg

Cornbread78

I love how 6 threads popped up all at the same time for this, lol.

Looking forward to hearing/reading what they have to say.

Bahorel

Does Kojima attending prove there will be a new Death Stranding trailer? I was a non believer that they have anything ready to show but now I am swayed

Hasney

REVEALED: The Big Shows moderation style

tumblr_mtz0hhcNia1qclxozo1_400.gif

Gotta say I love this format. Makes planning what to watch super easy.

Wish all press conferences were like this, I've could've skip 90% of EA/Ubisoft's bullshit

Lunar15

I just want some Kojima fuckery, if possible.

Also, this is a pretty fantastic lineup. I think Keighley is getting better and better at organizing some great content.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Sorry, I have a question .. maybe I'm not understanding this right.

Are these all developer panels ? will they all be live streamed or archived anywhere or are they just gonna be for the attendees ?

https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/872460436972593152

Kojima just tweeted that there will be no new Death Stranding info at E3.

It might but this is Kojima we're talking about, you can't believe anything he says regarding his games. :p

Edit: Also, Kojima said like two months ago that if the game is a restaurant, they are at a phase in which they are deciding which kind of tables it'll have, which kind of menu it'll offer.

So they have nothing.

Top Bottom