• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dr Disrespect has almost 300k people watching an animated wallpaper (8/6)

People are donating $5 to an animated wallpaper.

tenor.gif

Thabass

Starting to drop now. 331K. It was a 335K.

The amount of subs. Holy Jesus. I think Twitch made a pretty big mistake.

Last edited:

TwiztidElf

I don't think people are actively "watching" it.
Most would have it on in the background just out of curiosity.

I don't think people are actively "watching" it.
Most would have it on in the background just out of curiosity.
I doubt that many people were watching it out of curiosity. Doc always pulls crazy numbers during comebacks. People were waiting for him to come on which wasn’t going to happen. There’s definitely some people watching it out of curiosity but the majority were fans.

Watching the amounts of subs and donos is evidence of that.

I kept it on in the background just in case he did come on while I’m watching the Warzone tournament.

notseqi

Last edited:

Starfield

I will never understand this generation. It's like people have lost all sense of humor. How can you find a clown like this guy to be "funny"

He looks like those typical instagram Gen people who go on holidays to stand next to the shoreline in order to take good pictures of themselves being at the ocean instead of FUCKING GOING INTO THE OCEAN

Last edited:

notseqi

I will never understand this generation. It's like people have lost all sense of humor. How can you find a clown like this guy to be "funny"
People have lost all sense period.

Not trying to hate but... go back to watching TV, grandpa?

You can choose what you want to watch, it just so happens that some people who like video games like to watch other people play video games.

Or Netflix. Or Amazon Prime. Which I don't understand.

Skyr

He looks like those typical instagram Gen people who go on holidays to stand next to the shoreline in order to take good pictures of themselves being at the ocean instead of FUCKING GOING INTO THE OCEAN
A clown that is funny?

You’re right that doesn’t make any sense 🤡

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill

jaysius

Banned

That's the crazy thing about this generation. things become zeitgeist even if they're awful and then it keeps rolling and gets bigger the stupider and worse it gets.

I'm guessing the dumb kids with their parents wallets are giving him money because he's "funny" and middle aged dudes are giving him money because they can relate to his manchild rage tantrums.

Last edited:

Irobot82

That's the crazy thing about this generation. things become zeitgeist even if they're awful and then it keeps rolling and gets bigger the stupider and worse it gets.

I'm guessing the dumb kids with their parents wallets are giving him money because he's "funny" and middle aged dudes are giving him money because they can relate to his manchild rage tantrums.
That's the joke.

Top Bottom