• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doing my part to pass on good music: Flunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're into that downtempo, shoegaze kind of thing with the ever popular female vocalist, I present to you from Norway: Flunk.

Here's the website, learn more about the band now before you hear them in a car and/or Gap ad or over the ending credits of whatever show is popular with the teens/young adults these days.

Dilbert

Thanks for the tip, but I'd heard some of their tracks on KCRW before, and wasn't hooked.

The thing I don't understand is their strange fascination with covering New Order tracks. They've done at least two which have showed up on albums...and neither version comes even close to the original.

-jinx- said:
The thing I don't understand is their strange fascination with covering New Order tracks. They've done at least two which have showed up on albums...and neither version comes even close to the original.

Maybe it's like the Cardigans/Black Sabbath cover syndrome on their early albums.

Lhadatt

I likes me some shoegaze.

That said, I heard a track, and decided to not bother with another.

Maybe I'll give them another go soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom