• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you smoke weed?

dream

Anyone ever try a sativa called Rainbow? I can get a QP of it for about $400, but that’s a lot of weed I’d be stuck with if it sucks.

TrainedRage

Banned
Anyone ever try a sativa called Rainbow? I can get a QP of it for about $400, but that’s a lot of weed I’d be stuck with if it sucks.
Rainbow Kush is legit.... Look at this shit.....

RAINBOW-BUDDY.jpg

4D2FFC61-BA2F-4DFD-8C5A-72C954227B18.jpeg

C4lukin2

Banned
No, it has never agreed with me.

I already have anxiety, and it only makes it worse.

And I have trouble communicating with friends who do it regularly.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
right now yeah.

hah i was at a restaurant today and saw some guy wearing a Bob Marley t-shirt and a pot leaf button up shirt. that guy lives a little too wild for me. dude knows how to party tho.

i'll have a bowl and a glass of wine now and then tho.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
GorillaBreath.jpg

Good strain, it's a hybrid (to be specific, original glue, and ogkb) big deal right? But when it comes down to THC ratio you're getting 27% which is a lot. The strain will take the pressure off of you and give you a very strong high combined with a long-lasting, clear cerebral effect.
Wow.
4/5
Highly recommend.

Grinchy

Banned
I smoked for about 6 months straight and stopped about a week ago. The first couple months were pretty light use (a half ounce over the time period). Then, it got heavier.

The worst thing is how much it has wrecked my appetite. I'm just barely eating lately. This will all go back to normal, but I forgot how annoying the withdrawal can be after years of not smoking. Even caffeine withdrawal is more painful, but the nauseous lack of hunger for an entire week hasn't been fun.

lil puff

As for legalization I'm in favour keeping the same sort of laws and rules as alcohol and cigarettes. I don't see much of an argument against it, it's not worse than alcohol (many would argue it's better) and it has become so easy to get that most people that truly want it can get it already so they might as well do so in a way that generates taxes and legit jobs.
I'm more for decriminalization and licensed regulated medicinal use. Small amounts, maybe a reasonable fine, but no jail and no criminal record. People shouldn't spend time in jail for personal amounts of weed.

I'm not quite yet into the idea of being able to freely purchase anywhere and being able to buy/sell/smoke on public streets legally. It's not legal here, but laws are not enforced as it is and we already have big green weed vans on every other block selling in the open, and you can't sit outside and eat in a park or pedestrian plaza without having people blowing smoke over your meal. Seems like lately people are toking all over the place, and even as a smoker myself, I don't care for the smell of others' dank in public.

Either way, though I probably wouldn't mind, as long as it doesn't get out of hand and users are suggested to keep it private or inconspicuous. But in the city I live, I don't have confidence that people would offer than consideration to others. Not too long ago these 2 dudes, straight up just lit a blunt right in a crowded morning rush-hour subway car, turned on an iPod without headphones and started listening to music for everyone elses 'pleasure'

TrainedRage

Banned
Honestly I do wonder about my dealer and what would happen to him if it gets legalized. I have known him for like 13 years and have developed quite the cool relationship. I have his Steam and we go out for drinks and such.

But when weed is legal I will surely buy it at a dispensary, as I assume it would cost less and have a better variety.

But my poor dealer. What will happen to his side income? Legit think about this quite a bit.

I'm sure I would still be his friend but it feels like cheating on a girlfriend.

cryptoadam

Banned
Honestly I do wonder about my dealer and what would happen to him if it gets legalized. I have known him for like 13 years and have developed quite the cool relationship. I have his Steam and we go out for drinks and such.

But when weed is legal I will surely buy it at a dispensary, as I assume it would cost less and have a better variety.

But my poor dealer. What will happen to his side income? Legit think about this quite a bit.

I'm sure I would still be his friend but it feels like cheating on a girlfriend.

If its like what we have here he will be fine. And I doubt it will be cheaper since Weed is one of the things that price hasn't changed due to inflation. 20 years a go a gram was 10$ and today a gram is 10$. OZ's went for 180-200 and same today (for good shit not shwaggy 100$ weed).

I know a dealer and he is still doing well. I am just lazy to go see him and don't want to deal with dealer BS (run around, hanging out with em etc...) but his price to quality ration is better than our weed shops.

As one who worked in law enforcement, I believe that smoking weed should be banned since there's no benefit from smoking you can't get from just using the plant. I think medications including OTC should be legal.

This way you get all the health benefits without the crazy guys running after you in the park at night and driving under the influence.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
I do occasionally, I would probably smoke a few times per week if it were legal. Not only is it easier to get once it's legal but all of the dispensaries I've visited on the west coast are like a weird mixture of craft breweries, coffee shops, and jewelry stores. They have catalogues with weed under a glass encased showroom and some of the shit is really good and consistent. If it were legal I Texas I'd find an uplifting, clean high and not a paranoia or indacouch.

teh_pwn

As one who worked in law enforcement, I believe that smoking weed should be banned since there's no benefit from smoking you can't get from just using the plant. I think medications including OTC should be legal.

This way you get all the health benefits without the crazy guys running after you in the park at night and driving under the influence.

Huh?

You know that when you ingest THC it has a 30 minute to 2 hour delayed high that is significantly more potent because the liver turns THC into a stronger drug and that it lasts for hours? And that smoking is immediate and lasts maybe an hour?

Smoking and vaping is easy to get the right amount and be sober quickly.

Huh?

You know that when you ingest THC it has a 30 minute to 2 hour delayed high that is significantly more potent because the liver turns THC into a stronger drug and that it lasts for hours? And that smoking is immediate and lasts maybe an hour?

Smoking and vaping is easy to get the right amount and be sober quickly.

You do know there are Weed based products with low or no THC right?

It's 2019, there are no health benefits from smoking that you can't get from the plant.

teh_pwn

You do know there are Weed based products with low or no THC right?

It's 2019, there are no health benefits from smoking that you can't get from the plant.

Smoking weed flowers that have THC is kind of the whole point. CBD oil or CBD isolated can have an anti-anxiety effect but it is not at all equivalent to the whole package. Recreational use != medical

Smoking weed flowers that have THC is kind of the whole point. CBD oil or CBD isolated can have an anti-anxiety effect but it is not at all equivalent to the whole package. Recreational use != medical

There are new developments happening all the time, there are way too many options to justify smoking.

Grinchy

Banned

So blu-rays kill people and stoners chase people in the park.

Whatever drugs you are on, you should really switch to weed.

TrainedRage

Banned
I just got me a Stizzy and I'm loving this thing. So convenient so nice. 🥴
looks cool, I have preferred the taste I get from my ceramic "Coil" wax vape. The liquid oil vapes have always given me a weird taste. Then again I have never bought one and used it with stuff I get, just 2nd hand.

How is the taste? Aftertaste?

Last edited:

bronk

Banned
looks cool, I have preferred the taste I get from my ceramic "Coil" wax vape. The liquid oil vapes have always given me a weird taste. Then again I have never bought one and used it with stuff I get, just 2nd hand.

How is the taste? Aftertaste?
I know exactly what you mean. I've had a few cartridges with other pens where i got that unpleasant aftertaste. I have 2 cartridges from Stizzy that were quite tasty to be honest. Only reason I got one is they had some promo spin wheel thing at my shop and won one. Funny I ended up loving it.

When are they going to have stores up and running? Michigan went legal in November of 2018 and they STILL have zero recreational stores as of now.

Day one, Illinois is broke and needs the tax money asap. Theres a medical dispendary just a few blocks away from me already that is already been given the green light for 1/1/2020

Theyre expensive, but the weed is top notch

Top Bottom