• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do nintendo expansion games run ok now?

Shut0wen

My laptop broke 6 months ago and my Nintendo online pass runs out today and was wondering if nintendo finally fixed there emulation for n64 games and if there GBA games run well? not gunna lie i have the urge to play fire emblem on GBA and and f zero but there emulation is still fucked then im happy to skip it

tkscz

Cheers ill give it a watch, does it cover gba games? I remember then looking dodgie on wii u
All games have a tiny bit of input lag, which for the N64 games don't matter much but 2D platformers it's a bit more noticeable. They run fine now though, GBA runs great honestly. Main issue is they still do the drip feed of the games. Still waiting on Mario Party 3.

Shut0wen

All games have a tiny bit of input lag, which for the N64 games don't matter much but 2D platformers it's a bit more noticeable. They run fine now though, GBA runs great honestly. Main issue is they still do the drip feed of the games. Still waiting on Mario Party 3.
Whats a drip feed?

tkscz

Whats a drip feed?
The very slow rate in which we get games. Each month they give a new game but lately it's just been one game. This month we got three genesis games. Admittedly really good genesis games, but just those three.

Shut0wen

The very slow rate in which we get games. Each month they give a new game but lately it's just been one game. This month we got three genesis games. Admittedly really good genesis games, but just those three.
Yeah ive noticed the dip to, but thanks for clearing things up, im gunna get it tonight but yeah its ashame the best mario party game isnt on the console

Top Bottom