• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF Direct Weekly #163: Ghost of Tsushima PC Tested, Big Changes At Sony, GTA 6 'Delay', Red Dead PC!

Saber

Which one one of you clowns asked that monopoly cringe question?

Btw thats one heck of weird game I never heard about John showed. But strangely interesting though, and it was Nightdive Studio work.

Last edited:
Besides sony trying to buy Paramount for online purposes aswell as movie ips like top gun and transformers sony should look into buying take two for long term investment they have the ips and make money ie gta / bully / mafia but could be useful for movies or shows like gta or bioshock

night13x

Sony should buy out the company Hi Tech Expressions so that they can make the long awaited sequal to the GOAT'd NES game - Sesame Street: Big Bird's Hide and Speak.

Ray tracing light reflecting off of big bird's feathers will put Cyberpunk 2077 to shame.

Ashamam

He should have waited on the Bravia 9.
The whole segment I was just thinking the same thing. Also why are they buying their own TV's? As a key part of their workflow DF should be paying for them (and choosing panels to suit the channel requirements). Hell they could probably get them as promo sets for free if they asked.

Last edited:

YCoCg

Gold Member
Linneman got his own section to brag about his new 77" LG G4?! What a douche.
"Bitch eating crackers" vibes here, both John and Ollie were talking about why they chose the TVs they did since they both settled on the opposite side, with John sticking with OLED where as Ollie went with Samsung's LCD.

Can no longer tolerate Jon. Used to be I only hated Alex with his insufferable PC master race smugness and biggity bitch wokeness. Over time I see Jon being just as smug but also lacking the integrity to criticize developers even when it's needed. The new guy, I can't stand the way he sounds when talking.

Richard doesn't annoy me but I think he also lacks integrity and being the boss, all else follows according to his character. These guys are the biggest gaming tech channel and could do a lot of good for gamers by holding devs feel to the fire but they never do. They're so wishy washy with their stances on stuff unless it's PC, where at least Alex will criticise a company when it's deserved. They're part of the machine. Shills for big publishers. They probably get a lot of special treatment. That would explain a lot.

Top Bottom