• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition for Switch to include “a little something extra”

Mista

Banned
DMC3-Switch-Tease_01-07-20.jpg

The Switch version of Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition due out via the Nintendo eShop on February 20 will include “a little something extra,” Capcom producer Matt Walker said in a video posted on the Devil May Cry series’ official Twitter account.
“We know that this game holds a very special place in all of your hearts and so we wanted to show our appreciated. I guess you can see we were feeling a little motivated to add a little something extra that we think you’re all really going to like. So here are the key dates to circle on your calendar to check back for more info: January 16, January 30, and February 13.
Gematsu

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I hope that something "extra" is more effort on the port, because these Capcom retreads have been kinda shit so far.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
How about making DMC3 (the best game in the series imho) remake on RE Engine, Capcom? I mean, after RE3, Code Veronica, RE1, RE4, complete rework and reimagining of RE5 and RE6, Onimusha and Dino Crisis. Thank you.

Top Bottom