• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Del 7577 1060 Maxq, 16gb RAM, 256gb nvme + 500gb ssd, i5 7300HQ $650 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindfreak191

Selling my Dell 15 7577 bought in late 2018, I preffer NYC local pick up, but will do shipping too (with the help of the buyer since I never shipped anything inside of the US). I used this laptop every day since late 2018, it's upgraded to 16gb of RAM and it has an additional 500gb SSD with the 256gb NvME drive. It has a 1060 maxq 6gb with an i5 7300HQ, and I've been running most games at high settings without a problem (new games work at highest settings but capped to 30fps), used it for VR a lot too. Noise levels are like every "gaming" laptop, so don't expect a silent lamb. I still have the box it came in so you can have that too. Will have pictures next time I repost this. Reason for selling: I'm switching to a desktop build and I don't need a powerful laptop to collect dust.

DNEoR7P.jpg

xhweI9G.jpg

EtGxqdD.jpg

dLf0HJP.jpg

hSpbOZI.jpg

Last edited:

AlteredForms

Banned
Looks as though you've cummed on it, which would explain the tissue box.

On a serious note, I would trim that price a little bit more for a realistic sale.

mindfreak191

I'm not interested because I already have one, but take into consideration that people are particular about used things. I wouldn't be surprised to see the price drop $75-$100 in order to attract some heads.
I know, didn't say you were interested, was just getting an opinion, welp the price is not firm people are always free to give their best offer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom