• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Space Remake is 90% off right now and on sale for under $10 for Gamepass members

You can snag NFS Unbound and Wild Hearts at that price as well! Or probably xbox only since it's not showing on my PC Game Pass app.

Last edited:

Hugare

Damn you, greedy Sony

I'm playing it right now on EA Play, but I would buy it for 8 bucks

I have my problems with this remake, but its a good game

Mowcno

I don't think that was a promotion but a price error, lets see if MS honors those who grabbed it
Don't think it's an error. All of these games are free with gamepass/EA play and this price is only for gamepass subscribers right?

So they're offering a low price to people who can already play the game for free.

You can get a month of EA Play for £3.99 and just finish it on that. Unless you plan on playing it multiple times there's not really any point in buying it.

Last edited:

poodaddy

Just picked it up on Xbox, it's still going on. This is obviously an error folks, deploy and destroy before it's too late.

KaiserBecks

Thanks OP! Never really played the original, was waiting for a price drop but didn't actually expect to get the remake that cheap.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Not a price error. EA flash sales.
Wow, pretty crazy.

I think everyone should buy all 3 games so that it encourages more companies to try deep discounts on current console games.

I wonder if they're seeing if gamepass subscribers will subscribe AND buy the games if they're cheap enough.

Last edited:
Don't think it's an error. All of these games are free with gamepass/EA play and this price is only for gamepass subscribers right?

So they're offering a low price to people who can already play the game for free.

You can get a month of EA Play for £3.99 and just finish it on that. Unless you plan on playing it multiple times there's not really any point in buying it.

Well, the Deluxe Upgrade was like 8.99$ instead of 9.99$, makes no sense

dem

I wonder how long EA Play is going to be included in Gamepass...

It's already been in for.. what.. 3 years?

Last edited:
Thats it, that's the thread. Grab your copy while it's 90% off. Has to be the best deal in a LONG time.

*edit* Proof so you don't think I'm smoking crack.

Yeah one of the best games this year, thanks for the info but I've already got it.

HarryKS

It was all right. But they definitely added annoying parts to the remake. Thought the sound was slightly downgraded as well.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Managed to get a refund on Steam.

Now i dont know if i play the game on Game Pass for free using Microsoft Points or buy it again and save $10 on the standard edition lol

Top Bottom