• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Space remake aiming for an early 2023 release date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draugoth

Gold Member
VentureBeat Jef Grubb reports that Dead Space is aiming for a 2023 release:

Electronic Arts is now internally targeting an early 2023 release for its upcoming Dead Space remake. The company was originally considering an October 2022 timeframe, but it never announced that publicly. Now, the company is taking extra time to ensure it gives the game enough time to wow fans when it returns.

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
Curious how this will be. I hope it has a more "survival" aspect to it. I love DS1&2 but they're mostly just shooters. Similar gameplay with better graphics just seems underwhelming.

Definitely interested though, I'm sure I'll get it when it releases.

Star-Lord

I really want to see how this is shaping up. Dead Space is one of my favourite PS3 games, and I enjoyed the sequel too. Dead Space 3 had some okay moments. But seeing DS1 in 4K60 with properly implemented HDR will be a sight for sore eyes.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Was hoping this Christmas.
They announced it too early
Oh well.

I hope any success this has will help the chances of a fourth game. If it was me I would look into the possibility of working with John Carpenter (who is a big fan of the series) in some capacity. Perhaps the score.

Modrot

Probably never playing this. Which is disappointing cause I'm a big fan of the series.

I know the devs aren't responsible for what EA did to Visceral, but fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Vaelka

Probably one of the best horror games of all time imo, normally I don't like horror games but Dead Space 1 was incredible.

Time to order diapers in advance for when I shit myself scared.

Family Guy Reaction GIF

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
This year already packed with games so I dont mind its being push back to 2023, I just want it to be good but it very hard for me yo trust current EA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom