• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daycare Scares kids

GymWolf

No, you're just more accepting of child abuse. I don't think that's a sign of thick skin.
Different point of view i guess.

The generation of my father and his father and his father before had this type of physical education or worse and they grow up perfectly fine and arguably better than the generation that came after in terms of education and capability.

Today you have childs getting scarred for life for MUCH less.

Not saying that beating your childs is the solution, but over-protective parents ain't either.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Different point of view i guess.

The generation of my father and his father and his father before had this type of physical education or worse and they grow up perfectly fine and arguably better than the generation that came after in terms of education and capability.

Today you have childs getting scarred for life for MUCH less.

Not saying that beating your childs is the solution, but over-protective parents ain't either.
This is not a dig or a drag, but was your Grandfather a supporter of Mussolini?

GymWolf

This is not a dig or a drag, but was your Grandfather a supporter of Mussolini?
Why do you ask?

From what my father told me, most people was 50/50 on mussolini, they knew he was a dictator but italy was "strong" for lack of better words with him in command, no foreign people taking your home abusively or soft police or stupid laws that protect criminals instead of tax payers like today.

Many many people even today, both young and old want him to return, we literally had a semi-fascist political party for many years after him.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Why do you ask?

From what my father told me, most people was 50/50 on mussolini, they knew he was a dictator but italy was "strong" for lack of better words with him in command, no foreign people taking your home abusively or soft police or stupid laws that protect criminals instead of tax payers like today.

Many many people even today, both young and old want him to return, we literally had a semi-fascist political party for many years after him.
Just curious, I know my grandfathers were in the US army and navy and with the allies. I just wanted to relate to your age, as I hold nothing against it. My aunt was married to the son of a member of the Nazi party. I found her stories interesting.

Outlier

FIVE grown ass people agreed to pull off that shit?
ZLYhRfL.jpg

Oh...
Yep. Checks out.

The school system is SCREWED.
Home school your kids or start your own local system.

Top Bottom