• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daniel Masterson, 'Hyde' on That '70s Show, charged with forcibly raping 3 women

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Ironic. I remember the Beethoven 1 & 2 movies and their popularity back in the 90's. Masterson plays the 'cool guy' protecting the oldest daughter in the 2nd movie from a rape attempt.
Wait, there is an attempted rape in one of the little kid dog movies?

chromhound

They don't like rapist in jail
Shower Soap GIF

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Wait, there is an attempted rape in one of the little kid dog movies?
At like 2:30. They slick guy locks the door...

No worries though. Beethover ripped a balcony and the wall of a house off. Masterson? He was the good guy.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
That 70S Show Lol GIF

Dude's also a scientologist. That's not related at all to these matters here, but i am saying it because its fact.

ProtoByte

So I heard about this when the first prosecution ended in a mistrial. In part because at least one accuser admitted to flipping the script of her story on the stand.

This is one of those cases where the events claimed stretch back the better part of 20 years ago, and where the behavior of at least one his accusers before the allegations suggested nothing (illegal) happened.

No forensic evidence that I've seen publicly documented, no corroboration of specific events, and a whole lot of flogging the scientology horse. Not going make the argument that a modern LA jury might be partial to conviction in that setup; maybe there's something missing from the record beyond the claims.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom