• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

Alx

Funny that popular memes are probably so over-trained in the neural network that you can recreate an almost identical picture based on its description.

Prompt :
"photorealistic scene in the street : a young woman in a red dress walking towards the camera in the first plane, a man in a blue flannel shirt and his girlfriend in a blue dress going in a different direction. The man turns his head with a whistling expression to check the first woman, his girlfriend looks at him with a shocked and angry face."

Result :
YC2P0b4.jpg

Reference :
tJgw0iT.jpg

It even reused the same background buildings and passers by, and "fixed" the girlfriend clothes since she actually wasn't wearing a dress.

Last edited:

-Minsc-

Funny that popular memes are probably so over-trained in the neural network that you can recreate an almost identical picture based on its description.

Prompt :
"photorealistic scene in the street : a young woman in a red dress walking towards the camera in the first plane, a man in a blue flannel shirt and his girlfriend in a blue dress going in a different direction. The man turns his head with a whistling expression to check the first woman, his girlfriend looks at him with a shocked and angry face."

Result :
YC2P0b4.jpg

Reference :
tJgw0iT.jpg

It even reused the same background buildings and passers by, and "fixed" the girlfriend clothes since she actually wasn't wearing a dress.
Fake news is gonna be great.

Wildebeest

It is called overfitting. When the model fits the sample data so tightly that it basically reproduces it. There was a fuss when Stable Diffusion launched that it was reproducing watermarks for copyright images that they didn't have the right to use.

-Minsc-

Potential videogame artists...find a new career.

Does the upscaling only work so well because there's plenty of higher resolution reference to draw from? There's also plenty of idyllic images of brunettes to draw from. Basically, is it doing exactly what happened below?

Prompt :

Result :
YC2P0b4.jpg

Reference :
tJgw0iT.jpg

I wonder, at its current level, how well does AI work creating cohesive original characters?

My questions aside, AI definitely will make things like remastering much simpler.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Shout out to Croatoan Croatoan

I used Taylor Swift as the muse.

OIG.AqwkXW3NOmjJvES5uK4S

OIG.HH5Wz0E3RDgRUa6MwEgh

OIG.ouc.SCU6Exk5DrgCFCmX

OIG.qF6hcVjJptVRKjApKw0R
OIG.j9lCzRADrW11_339abIN
OIG.40oTqdaM5sDlvZ6v.2kE
OIG.5_D53THBJ6n5pBdhg0jK
OIG.u.tXuOViCZrW9dTLyrD1
OIG.Uhq_lDhF8L0Z6_zqtki5
OIG..wJRnYHW2T07ee0lsLSN
OIG.l2jEdyGPhpHQ3_RATn19
OIG.0u111YvoCliMX6GKa5eu
OIG.n19zjq.87cMpUy.JH1uT
OIG.FE06TRDMMAFkpmMPIL0B
OIG.roaSSIDk.d2Hl31AQ6MT
OIG.53TELvTBYI2M7rprgWLY
OIG.omfHny1vSXG6WFuQ9TN3
OIG.T2PGJP7tZ0A1XZoj_q0V
OIG.kGYDNOS8SF70aNdLHiZH
OIG.56eg1z68P3BlZgM0VPYm
OIG.sebArfWLaVqJUiFsc_s4
OIG.olyE0sHaBSSvZMtbDRE9
OIG.1tHD5J3GLg0tQ2PNmeAS
OIG.TqRLL106JRi.smnrRce9
OIG.9r8uepu2Vf3BG0ngJJce
OIG.RdIQGo3YSXdz5tmVUUHG
OIG.rDkQpH9QefVCMP9KcvNM
OIG.foVRrN7CGGt0qmQ461R4
OIG.0abRpYx9BESCpxbXMzxA
OIG.EDaDESmhFK8Ay6k5jt5.
OIG.rQnb3n72MeMM5_0BAQY7
OIG.M8Vg.dpYAEt.MZyi8a9j
OIG.PPrAz0FhzYIOTON0rIDn
OIG.xEz7xSp3zgqJFpY9mNnD
OIG.jxgqRhySrMv1k6VOfvLm
OIG.TfA2ZUHPBOPIuFrr5AN3
OIG.iTV_BgvAEFdSX.tR7sTA
OIG.dvK67F8InygX4vEw5UO4
OIG.ArtTW9rGKufYPw6xSPOg
OIG.hzOk5LQYlq5RglCzPAOM
OIG.A9ihOVdE6m_Nf71eAAg3
OIG.f3A0bqbsuzljABh7eweb
OIG.AWWGmQZ0hom8df_zs4ry
OIG.K_LjulSLwRfgKg7ZIFSG
OIG.vHrsnjaAV9QVt4rUb09_
OIG.9DaVO7E6tZ5TqNtBAc2.
OIG.n9GEfbzHCZ3iSMXmdkEK
OIG.fPFTUnojgm.87CtHkb_V
OIG.D1oqMVN9RUjArXkhWIbn
OIG.PHtZ5OJvA8xGBYYr5Noh
Very, very good. Did you edit them? Btw, how are people getting celebrities without getting mega banned from bing? Is the a specific prompt? Actually would love to know your prompt in general as those are some very detailed images.

Last edited:

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
So I have come across a prompt that is spitting out some straight fire. Here it is:

(Optional Decade) (genre) artwork with a (main theme) theme blended with (additional theme 1) and (additional theme 2), in the style of heavy metal magazine covers, (subject and content), (additional keywords)

For example:

1980s science fiction artwork with a dystopian theme blended with gothic fantasy and horror, in the style of heavy metal magazine covers, a red headed space woman wearing leather shorts, muted colors, dramatic

SSjTETh.jpg
iDjylou.jpg

Some other examples with different prompt variables plugged in:

FbKAlNs.jpg
rjW4Wjh.jpg
eB1N9kG.jpg
uy2Rrdv.jpg
CVUaKOY.jpg
thruLS6.jpg

J77nmT6.jpg
0r5q2Je.jpg
gElgIdI.jpg
vXP8K8z.jpg
wVVurkl.jpg
nhrZDfx.jpg
pnulHVq.jpg
bnBze9p.jpg
fDQ27p1.jpg
946ZOd1.jpg

Last edited:

RedC

Prompt :

Result :
YC2P0b4.jpg

Reference :
tJgw0iT.jpg

OIG.t7Ir4oG2nYHylCS3u3rs

OIG.F9T1nlpcNMLhjQ.t8nD9

OIG.tUJRfLbHX3y0wHR3wOR5

RedC

So I have come across a prompt that is spitting out some straight fire. Here it is:

(Optional Decade) (genre) artwork with a (main theme) theme blended with (additional theme 1) and (additional theme 2), in the style of heavy metal magazine covers, (subject and content), (additional keywords)

For example:

1980s science fiction artwork with a dystopian theme blended with gothic fantasy and horror, in the style of heavy metal magazine covers, a red headed space woman wearing leather shorts, muted colors, dramatic

SSjTETh.jpg
iDjylou.jpg

Some other examples with different prompt variables plugged in:

FbKAlNs.jpg
rjW4Wjh.jpg
eB1N9kG.jpg
uy2Rrdv.jpg
CVUaKOY.jpg
thruLS6.jpg

J77nmT6.jpg
0r5q2Je.jpg
gElgIdI.jpg
vXP8K8z.jpg
wVVurkl.jpg
nhrZDfx.jpg
pnulHVq.jpg
bnBze9p.jpg
fDQ27p1.jpg
946ZOd1.jpg
OIG._WlvBC_H.PgfowLXxFYI

OIG.ruDSwruuRJt8cFhFnGjP
OIG.nKj652uMTzghuaXf0xnJ

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Also I found if you change the prompt above slightly you can get some great character sheets or turnarounds if you are trying to come up with concept art or just neat ideas.

Example: 1980s horror with a Christmas theme blended with gothic and fantasy, in the style of heavy metal magazine covers, a character concept sheet of a brunette female survivor wearing a red dress, muted colors, dramatic

39DDUuA.jpg
T8cATRx.jpg

Other examples with different variables:

6IE3qub.jpg
i1GZKWD.jpg
HMMUUSz.jpg
eoaugdX.jpg
g9COkya.jpg

Add using a similar prompt:

vm2YKGa.jpg
svs2wNA.jpg

hGQ0x2j.jpg
qYG4pc1.jpg
5s0LElk.jpg

Last edited:

RedC

Nice. The little girl is somewhat original, but again the background is clearly extracted from the source material.
The prompt I used was:

"a little girl with a mischievous smirk stands in front of a burning house, her expression adding an ironic and humorous twist to the seemingly calamitous scene"

You can experiment by changing things in that prompt and seeing what it generates.

I added black for a little black girl in the prompt and this was the result:

OIG.Ks6y3y2.ipuvdRyorBtE

I had it show me what the blair witch looked like in the scene they planned in the original movie that was never shot where it was supposed to be a woman with long black hair staring at the main characters
OIG.UVrgfKhHbV2OjvFYxf2X

Last edited:
I am curious what the next generation of Dall E will be available to achieve. I guess they issue with fingers and eyes might be resolved.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Mind sharing your prompts? even in private msg? I'm just getting into it.

For the woman martial artist, I typed:

"with Nathalie Emmanuel as the base, create a woman using martial arts in a Chinese kung fu movie"

For the Avatar one, I typed: "create scenes where characters from Avatar The Last Airbender are fighting the Fire Nation "

Basically just type what you want to see.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
How do you get past the likeness? it keeps telling me it violates their T&C. When I say something like, based on Taylor Swift or whatever.

Last edited:
Top Bottom