• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member
Supposed to be coming out of a elephants asshole.
utHEOKR.jpg

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Finally got it to work fast.

My horndog in me did some Markie Post queries and they came out as a generic looking blonde. Hair kinda looks like her poofy 80s style, but face wasnt her.

But this "Yasmine Bleeth as a teacher" query worked out great. It seems if you put the word "sexy" in the query it will block you out. I tried it first as her as a sexy teacher.

2fRVodb.jpg

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
I'm hooked on this. But how the hell are some of you getting such intricate pictures that look awsome?

Mine just come out as retarded nonsense.

And no, I'm not a neanderthal. I'm using big words too.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I'm hooked on this. But how the hell are some of you getting such intricate pictures that look awsome?

Mine just come out as retarded nonsense.

And no, I'm not a neanderthal. I'm using big words too.

The words itself together with their placement play a huge role in the outcome of the generated picture. You really have to guide the AI. Wanna get intricate detail, then describe it like that. Also try again with the same words a few times since the outcome can be vastly different.

Valonquar

Still testing out the image from my dream that I used with version 2 a long while back. Results are way better and awesome.
"Sillouette of a woman in a park, viewed from the entrance of the park which has sandstone walls and a rusty metal front gate that is partway open. The large oak tree in the center of the park has lots of spanish moss hanging down its branches. The park ends on one side facing the ocean. Coblestone brick path from the entrance, around the tree, and to the ocean. Mucha style painting"
UFhUXgl.jpg
VOrWVVe.jpg
RoctHH4.jpg
vVVN31z.jpg

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
For those of you doing complex queries, are you writing them as sentences or paragraphs? Run on sentences? Bullet point list?

Is there any logic that works better?

Top Bottom