• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition rated by PEGI

Draugoth

Gold Member
A rating for a Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition appears online via the European PEGI rating system, hinting at a release later this year.

While no further major updates are planned, CD Projekt Red may still have some ideas for how to repackage Cyberpunk 2077 going into 2023's holiday season.

CD Projekt Red is no stranger to releasing final editions that collect the entirety of a game's released content – and often more. There are Enhanced Editions for both The Witcher and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition includes both of the game's two massive expansions, Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine, plus plenty of extra DLC. They are undoubtedly definitive collections for each of CD Projekt Red's releases.

cyberpunk-2077-ultimate-edition-appears-on-pegi-board-v0-8h4j5qzua6sb1.png

RagnarokIV

2.0/final patches with DLC on disc I guess. Baically THE version of the game to get because the shitty 1.0 PS4/One version is useless.

Kupfer

Probably the boxed copy for current gen + phantom liberty dlc on disc. Would get if theres a steelbook.
Prelaunch, I asked CDPR about a physical [CE] Version of Phantom Liberty. This is what they answered:
We appreciate your interest in Collector's edition of Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty and we're thrilled that you enjoyed the base game, it's always great to hear that! Unfortunately, at this time we don't have any information on the Collector's Edition that we could share with you, I hope you can understand that. However, we encourage you to follow us on social media for any updates on Phantom Liberty release and any news from the studio!
For me it reads like "not now, but in the future".
I really hope for a nice steel book and/or some other goodies. I'd even pay more for a CE like the one for the initial release
paplcZF.jpg

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Well, shit, I have the base PS4 day1 edition (extra goodies) coming in tomorrow from Amazon, just my fucking luck 😁

I mean, I got it for 20 bucks and it's upgradable to the PS5 version but still...shall I send it back and wait for this one ?
What's the MSRP gonna be ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom