• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Country singer Toby Keith dead at 62

Smiggs

He had some great tunes, especially in the 90s. RIP Toby.
Though, I will never forget him getting booed off stage for forgetting the words to his own songs when he was so drunk at a concert here in Indiana like 15 years ago, though 🤣

Dural

Recently saw a picture of him and he was unrecognizable from his fight with cancer. RIP.

ManaByte

There wouldn’t be a Taylor Swift without Toby Keith. He signed her to his record label for her first album. Would be interesting to see if she is allowed to acknowledge him or not.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
There wouldn’t be a Taylor Swift without Toby Keith. He signed her to his record label for her first album. Would be interesting to see if she is allowed to acknowledge him or not.
Why wouldn't she be allowed to acknowledge him? Was he canceled for some silly reason?

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Damn that sucks :(

I grew up about 30 minutes from where he lived and would see him at all Oklahoma football games every season. Seemed like a really good guy.

RIP

poodaddy

Can't lie and say I liked his music, but I respect his passion for this country and how he stood by his opinions, and he seemed like a genuinely good human being.

Fuck cancer to hell and back.

Top Bottom