• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coronavirus Cancelations | Stay home, lock your doors, don't hug your children

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
They should also make it mandatory to not let any kids/teens go out while the schools are closed.
People wandering around outside in my state won't be an issue until the weather warms up.

9oCO59l.png

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Define "cold" because anything above 55F/12C is light jacket or long-sleeves weather for us. We have a stretch from ~April to ~October that wavers between 60F and 90+F, peaking in the summer months.
See people are still used to that weather. They'll all go "no school let's go to the mall or get high" and catch something.

Dark Rider

so after the Spanish league (La Liga), the Italian league (Serie A) and the British league (BPL) were postponed/suspended here are more:

The German league (Bundesliga) is postponed

Bundesliga postponed

All of the European competitions matches next week are postponed

Last edited:

bucyou

florida closing all schools until march 30th

disney closed
universal closed
busch gardens closed
st pete grand prix cancelled
spring training postponed
xfl cancelled

Last edited:

Pagusas

Elden Member
It’s already past, but HIMSS (biggest heathcare conference of the year) was canceled at the last minute. Costing the city of Orlando/local businesses hundreds of millions. Also it inconvenienced the hell out of me lol, I was supposed to be filming it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom