• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cool Easter Egg in the Pyra/Mythra Smash reveal

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
But why Mitra have the black leggins like the censored version?
Maybe to avoid raising the age rating of the game?

If you ask me tho, censoring with tights is the way to go. :lollipop_content:

Zenaku

Maybe to avoid raising the age rating of the game?

If you ask me tho, censoring with tights is the way to go. :lollipop_content:
dAKTobh.jpg

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
But why Mitra have the black leggins like the censored version?
Especially when Pyra is still showing quite a bit of skin in, uh, attractive parts of her body.
Makes you wonder why they didn’t also downsize their bewbs like SQEX did to Tifa.

carlosrox

Banned
I thought it was pretty obvious actually.

Tons of people were talking about anniversaries and I thought it mighta been a clue but nope it didn't lead to shit.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
You're all so entitled smh, obviously they're going to act like they're going to show Metroid Prime 4 then Pit is going to swoop in and boom, Kid Icarus Uprising HD.
Too optimistic... That would mean they still remember Metroid Prime 4. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

The 3 characters that attack Pyra before Mythra comes in to save her are Pit, Samus and Link come all of which are celebrating their 35th anniversary this year.

I really appreciate Sakurai’s attention to detail
I just don't appreciate his character choice tho

( no flame or troll )

TintoConCasera

What be funny is they don't even mention Metroid or Zelda's anniversary at all this year, but have a huge blow-out celebration for Kid Icarus.
I'm expecting at least something Zelda related (we are not just getting Skyward Sword HD, right?), but something Kid Icarus related would blow up a lot of minds.

I have yet to play Uprising man, hope it's as good as people say.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Half of it is, but once you land for the on foot sections I find the game's quality takes a massive nose dive with those controls.
I played the game in high intensity and I would say air battles were much tougher than land battles. I guess I’m on of few people who didn’t have issue with its controls.

Top Bottom