• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Condemned: Criminal Origins Was a Horror Milestone | Lost in Time

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Excellent game, such a damn fucking shame the sequel isn't BC on Xbox.

FYI, anyone who picks this up on Xbox now, the game runs at a locked 45hz for some bizarre reason. If you have a VRR display, the game will be extremely smooth.

Last edited:

Krathoon

Yeah. I have to find where I put my copy of the sequel. The second one gets really weird.

I think I had it on the PS3.

Tarin02543

One of the first games I used to test my new (old) Trinitron CRT monitor.

Difficult to set up, controls are a nightmare to bind.

I remember it was one of the first next-gen games for the 360, but I never played it because I was a bit too young back then for these types of games. Might pick a used copy up and try it via BC on my One X.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Excellent game, it was a launch title for the PC and Xbox 360 generation, I played it on PC and I loved it, the sequel was good but strange in the story.

I'm still waiting for a Condemned 3... But Warner Bros. doesn't have the courage to release a sequel, especially not in these times.

I liked the fact that it was compared to the movie seven.

makaveli60

One of my first 360 games, it was nextgen already. I remember we played with my sister and we could only play while playing music in the background as it was that scary

GymWolf

One of the best game ever made.

Melee combat, enemy ia and the oppressive atmosphere still kick ass today.

I would suck a dick shaped lollipop for a proper remaster, the steam version doesn't work with controllers and i can't even play it...

Last edited:

Krathoon

Yeah. I still got my 360 disc of the first one. I may pop it in. I never played all the way through it.

I knew it was a game worth collecting.

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Thought this was a Drizzlehell Drizzlehell thread and was expecting a good read.

Clicking on a thread and just seeing a fucking video link :messenger_expressionless:🔫

Put some respect on IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo name!

Birdman GIF by REVOLT TV

Condemned is one of my favorite games.

Fantastic 360 launch gem. Amazing atmosphere along with a compelling first person combat system. Bashing a bum over the head with a pipe has never felt so good. It’s funny as I always considered the game Outlast to be almost a spiritual successor.

Hunter 99

Loved both of them, it was brutal and the atmosphere was so good,truly scary. You never knew when you would get a pipe or 2×4 to your head when a hobo would whack you from behind.
Literally make you jump out your seat.
Played it again about 6 months ago and enjoyed it.
Was one of my first 360 games so good memories.

Top Bottom