• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD x WH40K Collab trailer

Holammer

Oh dear, saw an image with ironic text on Twitter and dismissed it as AI generated junk.
The Imperial Guards around 0:33 looked pretty neat.

Sqrt_minus_one

Neo Member
Not a big fan of many of the CoD skins (looking at Lilith especially) but this does not look too bad,

I still with the skins were toned down and were more like texture packs for operator body armour.

Not a big fan of many of the CoD skins (looking at Lilith especially) but this does not look too bad,

I still with the skins were toned down and were more like texture packs for operator body armour.
I on the other hand want the astartes to replace the juggernaut, and be able to mow down people with the bolter, instead of being a gun skin that basically paints a rifle red

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
. . .the modeling is pretty cool and it's hard to not to feel badass with anything WH40K, but this just feels so disconnected. Like COD really has become a victim of its own success. I guess they've long since had zombies in this universe, but that always felt separate from the "main" series.

Helldivers 2 colab would be way better.

/perfection.gif

Quantum253

I mean it would mesh together, but I don't think if you're a Warhammer fan, you're playing COD and vice versa.
It would be an interesting DLC pack. Maybe this brings COD players into the Warhammer universe (if they haven't already played a Warhammer game).

S0ULZB0URNE

It's getting worse and wose! What a shitfest It's become.

VO3ppvp.gif

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
after the events end you'll probably never see the armour again, since you need 15 kills without dying; though I guess you can just buy it in zombies.

//DEVIL//

it would cost around 30$ CAD for a skin..... fucking SF6 is on sale for 50$. a whole amazing game vs... a skin..

and then they wonder why studios are closing down and people getting fired.

fucking clowns.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

Roufianos

Imagine paying that kind of money so your arms look different. I couldn't give a shit if I'm playing as Caitlyn Jennifer in a FPS.

Krieger

And here I thought Call of Duty was creatively bankrupt when they added skins of Snoop Dog and Homelander. What's next, a collab with Hello Kitty?

StueyDuck

videogame crossovers and collabs have essentially become the old people who say the young words of the kids to try look cool.

who gives a fuck that any of these collabs are happened, an ecto-1 ship in D2, 40k in a mordern day military shooter, literally everything in fortnite.

it's all just stupid shit now. They've ruined what made collaborations exciting

FFS whilst I hate that they are bringing this shit to CoD. I also like the look of the IG and the space marines in this. Quite frustrating a 40K game with CoD level of production would be quite somthing

Kokoloko85

Isnt Warhammer a timed exclusive for Xbox…. So anti consumer, such a waste of money.. oh wait is that talk only for PS exclusives?

Top Bottom