• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cloud pc services

niilokin

I've been eyeing this service called https://vagon.io/ for their pay per use prices (like 1€/h for a t4 tesla pc + monthly storage cost) for using pretty decent gpu power and Windows machine over the internet. I'm interested in being able to use my Ipad Pro for desktop PC software like Unreal Engine, Twinmotion, Photoshop, Maya, Blender while not at home, ultimately having a work place anywhere I decide to go (with internet connection). I'm mostly worried about the storage space price, 75gb even as a starter for 8.99€ is pretty low amount of space IMO but otherwise sounds pretty amazing.

Reason why I don't have a latest Surface Pro is because of the Ipad Pro/Mobile software like Nomad, Shapr3d, Procreate, Infinite Painter as well as features like Virtual Camera for UE & Blender, Lidar scanning etc and I love the Apple pencil so much. Anyway, please share your experiences and if you got any recommendations for good services like that one.

rob305

I started using shadow PC a couple of days ago. Its pretty pricey ($30 a month) but works well. It comes with a P5000 (GTX 1080 TI equivalent) and i've been able to play PCVR games with no issue on my Quest 2

Top Bottom