• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Children “In Tears” at Disastrous Wonka Factory AI Generated “Experience”

Draugoth

Gold Member
wonka1.jpg

For the past 48 hours, the internet has been captivated (or perhaps gazing in abject horror) at a mostly empty warehouse in Glasgow where parents unknowingly brought their kids to be terrorized by a Babadook knockoff and receive a small glass of lemonade and a single jellybean for their troubles. The scam was advertised by a group called “House of Illuminati,” which made a lot of big promises using entirely A.I. generated gibberish. If all went according to plan, guests could have experienced “cartchy tuns,” “exarserdray lollipops,” or even “a pasadise of sweet teats.”

The Willy Wonka Experience Disaster, dubbed the "Fire Festival of kids events," charged guests $40 promising an immersive experience using AI-generated images. However, attendees found a disheveled mess resembling a meth lab, with shoddy decorations and traumatizing scares. Actors struggled with nonsensical scripts, leading to a bizarre and disappointing event resembling a killer clown warehouse rather than a chocolate factory. Refunds were offered after outraged attendees demanded compensation, highlighting the event's failure and the organizer's shockingly low standards.

1c737b4b-10f3-41f9-b074-f2325aa2ed1d-large16x9_WonkaFinal.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

hq720.jpg

3fcf90fde63f37cc8db16ce9da5df060.jpg

jufonuk

not tag worthy
This reminds me of the monopoly experience in London while not as bad as this it was a let down for the price and it didn’t seem so well put together

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Hahaha. As bad as that is, at least condense the stuff into a smaller space. Why spread it all out like that? They are expecting 2000 people to show up at once? lol

Doom85

I find it hilarious AI created this Unknown character, but there is a “logic“ to it, Roald Dahl clearly did not give a shit when it came to including scary moments in his stories (the part in The Witches where the grandma talks about being a kid and climbing a tree, and then a strange woman walks up and asks her to come down and the girl is just stuck in that tree and terrified, honestly even more unsettling than the Witches doing witch-y stuff later in the book), so the AI just took the author’s inclinations and went about it in a far less subtle way.

So as batshit insane as it seems, I’m also not surprised the AI made this if it was given enough info on the contents of Dahl’s books.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
also in what world is he saying "Its the unknown" ?? in this video?

Its the ender?

Last edited:

nush

This reminds me of the monopoly experience in London while not as bad as this it was a let down for the price and it didn’t seem so well put together

It's the same guy that ran any number of Christmas Santa winter wonderland "Events".

Ownage

wonka1.jpg

For the past 48 hours, the internet has been captivated (or perhaps gazing in abject horror) at a mostly empty warehouse in Glasgow where parents unknowingly brought their kids to be terrorized by a Babadook knockoff and receive a small glass of lemonade and a single jellybean for their troubles. The scam was advertised by a group called “House of Illuminati,” which made a lot of big promises using entirely A.I. generated gibberish. If all went according to plan, guests could have experienced “cartchy tuns,” “exarserdray lollipops,” or even “a pasadise of sweet teats.”

1c737b4b-10f3-41f9-b074-f2325aa2ed1d-large16x9_WonkaFinal.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

hq720.jpg

3fcf90fde63f37cc8db16ce9da5df060.jpg

lmao.

If they managed to pull off the boat ride sequence, I'd be cool with them scaring my kids a bit, because at least that would be accurately themed. If it's just some idiot in a mask jumping out at kids, I'd be demanding that idiot remove his mask and show that he's an actor playing a stupid character that has nothing to do with Willy Wonka. I'd put a stop to that garbage immediately, and I'd be livid.

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
These sort of things really hit home how sheep like us humans are, I would've walked in with my kid, scoped the entire setup in about 5secs and then proceed to find the wee scrote in charge of tickets and get my money back, fuuuuk that

Tams

The only ones I feel sorry for are the kids who's parents were stupid enough to believe any of this.

Fuck, I can't imagine having parents with so few brain cells.

nush

The only ones I feel sorry for are the kids who's parents were stupid enough to believe any of this.

Fuck, I can't imagine having parents with so few brain cells.

They breed them on the council estate farms.

Top Bottom