• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brief moments where an actor was unbelievably sexy

Lady Jane

Banned
Even though it's against the premise of the thread (since Jessica Alba looks great most of the time), this is still a fine choice.

I'll raise you one, though: Jessica Alba in Into the Blue

15.gif

Alba in her prime had a look (body/bust/skin tone/hair) that 80% of girls would legit kill a person for.

Last edited:

kunonabi

Ive never found Chloe grace moretz attractive but for some reason she was extremely sexy in Dark Shadows. Which is doubly weird since jailbait characters in Hollywood films are usually unconvincing to just plain laughable.

Fake edit: Welp, she's not nearly as old as i thought she was. This is awkward.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Winona Ryder in Stranger Things S4...Vol 2.

When she takes off her shirt I was shocked at her damn tits and body. fine as hell
She is either fifty IRL or close to.
Yeah she has always been hot in the 90’s but stranger things made her look all dowdy and mousy. In reality she is still a babe

GymWolf

That scene in heat when pacino meets with de niro, pacino in that scene could probably fuck any women in this planet.

GymWolf

What are some moments from movies or tv where some actors or actresses you typically don’t find attractive came off incredibly sexy?

fzdpnz17dyr51.jpg

So hot in The Mask but does nothing for me ever after that.

Also
1601608473_Sarah-Jessica-Parker-was-so-damn-Sexy-in-Hocus-Pocus.jpg

Sarah jessica Parker in Hocus Pocus. My little kid body responded .

Discuss
Ah yes, the mask, the movie where she fooled an entire planet into believing that she had actual tits.

She never looked remotely as hot as in that movie in any other role.

Last edited:

SirTerry-T

What are some moments from movies or tv where some actors or actresses you typically don’t find attractive came off incredibly sexy?

fzdpnz17dyr51.jpg

So hot in The Mask but does nothing for me ever after that.

Also
1601608473_Sarah-Jessica-Parker-was-so-damn-Sexy-in-Hocus-Pocus.jpg

Sarah jessica Parker in Hocus Pocus. My little kid body responded .

Discuss
I sorry Sarah. I'm sure you're a wonderful, talented woman but all I ever see when I look at you is Dee Snyder from Twisted Sister.

Sorry luv.

Top Bottom