• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREAKING: Placeholder link for the GTA 6 cover art along with placeholder screenshot links have been found today on the Rockstar website!

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
im just going to copy what the reddit thread said verbatum

we might get some screenshots and new info for GTA 6 soon

"The first two images show that the placeholder for the GTA 6 cover art has been found. The 3rd image shows links for screenshots of the game found. The link to the GTA V cover art is the exact same url as the GTA 6 one found today!"
breaking-placeholder-link-for-the-gta-6-cover-art-along-v0-fg4llo9cn3zc1.png

breaking-placeholder-link-for-the-gta-6-cover-art-along-v0-n7oz27pcn3zc1.png

breaking-placeholder-link-for-the-gta-6-cover-art-along-v0-qpkpuf1dn3zc1.png

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
So… are the images actually available or not? Cause it doesn’t seem like those links work.

ReyBrujo

Getting excited because the image filename is 666-1.jpg? Really? A pity Joystiq is no longer around, they could have made a story out of that.

YCoCg

I think calling this BREAKING is a huge fucking stretch, OMG, placeholder links for the temporary boxart!! The world must know!

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
yall chill..it means that R* is going to show some stuff off soon, especially with take two's earnings call coming up

I hope they shadow drop this whole damn game so we don’t have to deal with these types of threads for a year plus, leading up to the actual release 🤦‍♂️

Breaking:

After months long search, books have been found in the library.

More news about how you can protect your family from papercuts after the break.

Stafford

This is how it truly always goes with Rockstar games, especially GTA but RDR too. It's tiresome and I certainly won't get my hopes up.

Muffdraul

It's been like this ever since GTA 3. The slightest tidbit of new info is treated like the revealed word of God. Some of y'all's are telling us this is your first time to the rodeo.

EDIT: I just noticed who posted the thread and who I was defending. Ugh. Never mind.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I was expecting a “Grant Theft Auto,6 screenshots” thread but all I got was disappointment.

RoboCain

Honestly, I hate Rockstar for playing these games. It was more or less ok when they actually released titles on regular basis. Now is just a neverending quest for hype, and for what? USD 120 dollars on release? Only available on PS5 Pro? Only with a subscription? They are literally thinking how much longer they can go on with this and how much they can fuck you later.

I'd rather play actual games than validate this bullshit.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I want to see GTA 6 gameplay quit wasting time gameplay is what’s missing, I’m over this leak, release date, delay, work from home or office mentality this is a damn game keep it gaming related and show us gameplay.
bill goldberg mic drop GIF by WWE

Wait the link doesn't go anywhere we can see, and people are busting a nut over some HTML source code. Its not that big of a deal.

I don't know, I am just not that hyped for gta anymore after they turned into a fucking gaas.

Top Bottom