• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bought Lost Judgment: Digital Deluxe on Xbox Store, but got extra stuff?

Karmic Raze

Yeah, so I bought Lost Judgment: Digital Deluxe on the Xbox Store and I know it comes with the School and Detective Essential Packs, but what I found weird was The Kaito Files Story Expansion was in my queue and downloaded and installed. Did anyone else get this too? I’m wondering if I got it for free somehow or it just glitched. It says installed in the Xbox Store when you search for it, but when I go into it it says manage and buy now for $29.99.

Can someone enlighten me on this?

El Muerto

The digital deluxe comes with all DLC. The Kaito expansion adds over 10hrs of gameplay and retails for $30. Sounds like you got a good deal but it comes up as $38.49 for me. Havent started Lost Judgment yet but the first one was nothing short of amazing.

Karmic Raze

The digital deluxe comes with all DLC. The Kaito expansion adds over 10hrs of gameplay and retails for $30. Sounds like you got a good deal but it comes up as $38.49 for me. Havent started Lost Judgment yet but the first one was nothing short of amazing.
Yeah, that was the price for me too. It said it didn’t include The Kaito Files, though. But it downloaded anyways. Lol.

Also, I agree about the first Judgment too. It was one of my favorite games in years. I haven’t started Lost Judgment either, but I am really excited about it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom