• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Judgment and Lost Judgment confirmed coming to PC, available now

Draugoth

Gold Member

Sega's Judgment and Lost Judgment come to Steam today

On PC, you can purchase the games individually or as a bundle. We've included the purchase details below.

Purchase options:

• Judgment Digital Standard Edition - $39.99
  • Lost Judgment Digital Standard Edition - $59.99
  • Includes Lost Judgment and School Stories Expansion Pack
  • Judgment and Lost Judgment Digital Deluxe Bundle - $98.87
  • Includes Judgment, Lost Judgment, School Stories Expansion Pack, and The Kaito Files
  • The Kaito Files can be purchased separately for $29.

Last edited:

Nankatsu

LEEET'S GO!

This means Judgement 3 should happen now.

What a winning streak by RGG Studios.

The Wire Reaction GIF

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Holy fuck, this has to be the best Wednesday for SEGA, ever.

Should I get the DLCs? Or are they shit?

Last edited:

Spyxos

Gold Member
Well, that was quick and unexpected.

Edit: I can't find it in Steamstore.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Between this and all the other announcements at the RGG Summit... Man, I wasn't this happy about videogames since the Dragon's Dogma 2 reveal.

dm0IQrJ.gif

Thank you SEGA, you based.

El Muerto

I'm thinking Takuya Kimura's (Yagami's voice actor) contract is up with Sega or they finally came up with an agreement to release on pc. Kinda hope his contract is up so we can have a Judgment 3 starring Kaito with Higashi as his partner. Kaito files was much better than the mainline story in Judgment 2.

The more games comming to pc, the more it is keeping me to get a ps5, I was thinking about getting one because of these two, rachet and clank RA, and horizon FW.

graywolf323

Gold Member
It's Judgment, not Judgement... At least that was my mistake.

I mean Judgment is the correct way to spell the word (in American English) >_>

Judgement is just an incredibly common misspelling (unless you’re British, they use both spellings)

I passed a spelling test in college once & was the only person in the English class who spelled judgment correctly 😅

LectureMaster

Gold Member
This is actually huge, SEGA said the franchise was likely to end because Takuya Kimura's company didn't want the games on PC (for digital copyright issue). But looks like they've reached to some agreement.

If this means the franchise is gonna stay I will be ecstatic. Judgment has best story in the entire Yakuza series.

PsyEd

Best surprise release to date. I got the bundle...I love this game on XsX....did a 2nd dip.

Now hopefully I can play it on the go and in true 4k....bring it!

NeverYouMind

Gold Member
It is already bought.
The first one that is. Not going to grab the second one until after I beat the first one.

Awesome stuff! Surely this means that theres a judgement 3 on the way right?

What did you guys think of the two games? I thought the story from the first game was better than the second. Though I liked the extra fighting style and the side activies in the second

PsyEd

Loving it on PC...rock solid port and supports both FSR 1.0 and 2.0. I'm travelling right now and with my gaming...*cough* work... laptop's 3080 I can get 4k60-ish. Was playing on my boardroom's 4k monitor lol.

Made a quick vid on all the PC options menu for those who are interested.

Top Bottom