• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Botany Manor Release Date | Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PC | Whitethorn Winter

The majestic doors of Botany Manor will be open to the public on April 9, 2024!

The enduring estate of Botany Manor is home to retired botanist Arabella Greene. After a long career, she has amassed a collection of rare, long-forgotten plants that require some research to help them live again. Play as Arabella and explore the stunning historic manor and its grounds to look for clues in her notes, books, posters, and items scattered around the residence to determine the correct set of circumstances to help the flora flourish. Unlock new seeds and plant them. Interactable items around the property that can be turned and flipped will provide information to help you solve each gardening puzzle, grow the plants, and discover their mysterious qualities.

Botany Manor will be available on PC via Steam, Nintendo Switch™, and for Xbox One and Xbox Series S|X on April 9, 2024. The game will be available day one with Xbox Game Pass.​

ABOUT THIS GAME​

Botany Manor is an exploration-puzzle game where you play as a retired botanist called Arabella Greene.

Features.png

Botany Manor is set in the 19th century, a time of great scientific discovery.

Explore a complete historical English manor and its grounds. There are many rooms and gardens to discover, all set inside a beautiful countryside surrounding. Botany Manor is a relaxing and peaceful environment, feel free to stop and smell the roses.

The puzzles you solve in Botany Manor come in the shape of growing plants. Find seeds, pot them, and carry your seedlings to the right environment.

The plants you need to grow are fussy, and finding their ideal habitat will sometimes require you to think outside the box. There are many interactive items scattered around the house that can help you achieve this.

To figure out each plant’s habitat, you will need to gather information by inspecting clues such as botanical posters, newspapers, letters, paintings, and postcards. In Botany Manor, literally, anything you encounter can be useful for your research.

Room by room, you learn more about the life and career of Arabella, and the challenges she faced as a woman navigating her scientific career.

AshPlume.gif

I forgot to mention, they also have a demo available on Steam.

Hey botanists!

Steam Next Fest is here and the updated demo is ready for you to explore!

If you'd like to see some of the gameplay you'll find in the demo, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the process for creating the flowers you'll be growing, you can stop by our stream throughout the event!

We hope you enjoy!🌱

Kuranghi

Looks lovely, I hope it's performant on PC even without the latest HW. The min specs make it sound like it will be though.

Robb

Gold Member
I love puzzle games but that trailer didn’t do much for me.. Visuals look nice though.

Might check it out if it reviews well.

Top Bottom