• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard plans to deliver more content on a more regular basis in and beyond existing games. More to share next week.

Winter John

Gold Member
Bullshit. This is Yarra trying to get in Phil's good book because he knows he's getting booted out the door right after Kotick

MrFunSocks

Banned
These changes will probably come to be around, oh I don't know, June 2023 or so? Their new future owners have some sort of pass that you can subscribe to that works great with regular content, or so I hear.

ZehDon

Gold Member

endgame-avengers.gif

Polelock

Wow sub with gamepass would be good and bad, it would be fun to watch all the new players but I would like to see how they would curb all the negatives this would bring, it seems unreal though but if it were to happen it would jumpstart wow like never before. I just want new content, they keep extending stuff every expansion not even putting any effort to put out new stuff. I do wish more people played it so maybe that'll happen now.
I think this would be genius. Put out a proper great expansion, along the lines of WotLK or Legion. Get rid of the fucked up mobile style grind of just pointless gatekeeping. Good story. If you did that with and got new players to experience the older expansions, fuck SL though, it may get subs back up

Reallink

I hope content means games and not loot crate fodder

Mike Ybarra (the current CEO of Blizzard) charges people WoW Gold, which Blizzard sells for $20 real world dollars, to carry them through difficult Raid and Dungeon content that they intentionally design to be inaccessible to a very large percentage of their players. I don't even think Bobby Kotick himself stooped to those levels.

Last edited:
Top Bottom