• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite is completely unfocused *Major spoilers for the Bioshock franchise*

joecanada

The game itself attempts to present a "super deep story" so it's fair game to critique it. Just because it failed at its goal doesn't mean the developers didn't try.

Yeah I don't usually expect much out of vidya game stories lol but this one tried so hard to build it up. And at first I was like what's happening this is crazy , but that quickly devolved into when the hell will I get to do something besides walk around? Then the fighting starts and the gameplay was just meh and that was it. About three hours in I was done . Two of those seemed to be the introduction.

KingBroly

Banned
To me it seemed like the game story was originally set to focus on crazy ideas of rightwing fringe and how Glenn Becks practically worship the founding fathers, but instead went in a way to not offend anyone's political sensibilities.

I thought they said the original story was going to be a very anti-religion thing, but they ended up re-doing the whole thing for various reasons.

It's a game that wants to be artsy for the sake of being artsy and garnering critical acclaim. But it offers nothing of substance.

Also the game play was a regression from Bioshock 1 and 2 on nearly all accounts.

Broank

Probably one of the more entertaining stories and unique settings I've experienced in a game.

I actually really loved the gameplay too. The Charge and Undertow vigors are some next level shit, really set it apart from other normal 'shooters'. Such a blast zero-shifting and Vanguarding all over setting everyone on fire. Also with zooming around the rails pounding fools.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I've seen the word pretentious used in describing Infinite, and after just replaying it again, it's a fitting descriptor.

It's faux-deep. Hollow. What are it's themes? Destiny? Violence? Forgiveness? Racism? Classism? Religion? Critiquing American Exceptionalism? Father/Child drama? Quantum physics? The game has all these things but does nothing with them, and they serve a plot that doesn't really go anywhere.

I don't think it's unfocused at all. It's a critique of America played out as a family drama.

All of those elements tie into one message/theme: It's about America (Booker) facing up to the mistakes of its past rather than glorifying them (like Comstock does) and subsequently poisoning the next generation (Elizabeth). Columbia is literally a monument to those mistakes and we're given a free tour.

There is a suggestion that this 'poisoning' is unavoidable (the illusion of choice/predestination etc.) but it turns out its in the hands of the next generation (Elizabeth) to break those chains.

The game's story makes a lot of mistakes (Vox, mainly) but I'd hardly describe it as unfocused.

I haven't played BaS yet, so I don't know how it fucks with that (and I don't wanna know yet).

DrXym

My main issue with Bioshock games is that for all the stuff about destiny, objectivism, exceptionalism, whatever, you still spend most of the game just rooting around in garbage for candy bars and shooting dumb enemies in the face.

It's also one of the worst abuser of the "found footage" trope. Recordings left around that conveniently further the narrative. This trope needs to go away and never return.

Zeliard

"Pretentious" is such a lazy, insipid criticism. It seems to be applied to anything that attempts any sort of ambition. It's almost never followed up with any detailed criticism, and largely just used as a way to disregard anything that, to the limp critic, is "trying too hard."

The OP cries about supposedly unexplained plot and character points that are fully explained in the game, because he didn't have the patience to understand these explanations or seek them out.

Boring.

I dread to see any of the otherwise well-regarded video game stories like Planescape: Torment or The Longest Journey coming out today. They'd likely be lambasted as pretentious, faux-philosophical drivel. It's difficult to take seriously.

It seems like they changed story direction halfway through development. If you watch the original trailer it seemed to be a very different game. More about America pride and exceptionalism of that era rather than about religion and cult thinking. Also the girl had a different power set and there were supposed to be some form of big daddies.

ubiblu

Not every story needs a linear focus. One of the reason I love Infinite so much is that it covers a heap of themes and almost has an organic flow to it that changes genres. Cool to be a hater, but even better to be a lover.

EGM1966

Yeah. On evidence they bit of more than they could chew in terms of scope of game and themes and it fell prey to the impact of "get it out the fire in best shape possible form the bits we've got" syndrome.

Themes and plot are muddled. Characters are uneven and mechanics are shaved back to FPS staples (combat arenas and bullet sponge upgraded engines as you progress) with some fun "powers" on the side because hey Bioshock.

Would have been better without the Bioshock link, with less FPS and more exploration narrative and more time to properly handle the themes it raises.

Looks lovely but it's ultimately a solid FPS Bioshock rip off with some clever ideas that indeed go nowhere fast.

It's not bad or anything but it's not the classic they were clearly aiming for early on and all its faults were thrown into sharp relief when TLOU launched not long after with similar lofty goals and better execution across the board.

Riposte

Pretentious makes more sense when applied to how people feel about games than the games themselves. Stuff like "Metroid Prime is the Citizen Kane of Gaming". If a game was going to be considered pretentious, I don't think it's even close to applicable to a pulpy, mind-bendy action romp, packaged and sold as a big-budget game, like B:I. What Adam Sessler says about it, on the other hand...

CloudWolf

Given the amount of people who didn't understand the story in the spoiler thread, I'm more inclined to think that Bioshock Infinite should have dumbed it down even more than people already accuse it of having done.
I don't think the problem with BioShock Infinite's story is that it's dumbed down. If anything it's overcomplicated, probably because Levine and co. didn't fully understand the concepts either. It just throws stuff from ten different concepts of time travel and multiple dimension theories together and tries to handwave it by claiming nonsensical stuff like "constants and variables", even though the game clearly breaks it's own narrative rules multiple times.

It kinda reminded me of Richard Kelly's films who also seems to want to handle way too difficult concepts that he himself doesn't understand.

Fury451

Banned
"Pretentious" is such a lazy, insipid criticism. It seems to be applied to anything that attempts any sort of ambition. It's almost never followed up with any detailed criticism, and largely just used as a way to disregard anything that, to the limp critic, is "trying too hard."

The OP cries about supposedly unexplained plot and character points that are fully explained in the game, because he didn't have the patience to understand these explanations or seek them out.

Boring.

I dread to see any of the otherwise well-regarded video game stories like Planescape: Torment or The Longest Journey coming out today. They'd likely be lambasted as pretentious, faux-philosophical drivel. It's difficult to take seriously.

I very much regret using the word pretentious now, even though it's something I've heard used to describe this game often. I feel that that is distracting from the main critiques that I think are pretty reasonable.

I did seek them out, this last play through I found nearly everything, and spent about 12-13 hours in the game, a lot of it just wandering around. Still a lot of plot points that just come and go, like Fink's sudden interest in Booker for like 30 minutes, or Comstock being irreedeemable racist bastard for incredibly
poorly explained reasons- the one given more or less is that he's essentially hijacked the idea of baptism to justify his past, but becomes aware that he's living a lie because despite his forgiveness bluster, he hasn't squared his past like Booker did with rejecting the baptism, and overcompensated to a frankly cartoonish degree to justify himself. I'm also aware of Booker's implied Native American ancestry which really doesn't factor in like you would think and is fairly easy to miss if you're not paying attention.

Other elements are explained but still feel like they really don't fit- Boys of Silence are glorified security cameras for one short level, and Songbird is so advanced he may as well be powered by alien space magic compared to something like the Big Daddies, but it's all hand waived with tears and quantum particles suspended indefinitely by Lutece's science.

I know some of it is there, I just don't find it blends as well as they seem to think it does. None of that changes my main point that the story is incredibly unfocused with a bunch of dangling threads.

In summary, it's about a mysterious phrase:

Bring us the girl, wipe away the debt

Which leads to:

Vision of future 1984 attack on New York (which isn't even explained until it drops suddenly in the last 2-3 hours of the game and is resolved as quickly as it came up)
Rescuing Elizabeth
Being the False Shephard
Booker's violent past and desperate gambling and drinking
Lutece's being dead but also unstuck in time due to experiments
Father Comstock being a violent religious cult leader
Comstock knows Dewitt
Columbia will conquer the Sodom below
Songbird is some kind of monstrous protector that will hunt them down (but only when it's plot convenient)
Elizabeth is rescued, we have to leave
To escape we have to go kill my old boss from Wounded Knee who has his whole separate plot of soldiers feeling betrayed by Comstock
We steal a ship
Booker is an asshole so Elizabeth clocks him and you have to chase her
Daisy Fitzroy steals the ship right back- here's the Vox
Daisy will help if she gets guns, so we need to find the gunsmith Chen Lin at Fink's
Then we go meet Fink- Fink wants Booker to be his head of security all of a sudden oh wait Chen Lin is dead and here's a tear lets introduce that nightmare of multiple universes
Chen Lin is alive/dead simultaneously
Some people are ghosts who are dead and remember it now everyone is screwed up
Quantum magic makes the city float
In this universe I guess the Vox got their guns
Vox are brutalizing Columbia
One universe of Booker is a martyr for the Vox for a hot second
Fitzroy is evil after all (unless you play Burial at Sea)

And that's only up until about halfway through the game. The plot completely disappears in on itself by the end which really comes out of nowhere. There's always a man, lighthouse, city? Come on.

Great ideas, lots of ambition, but really jumbled and simplistic execution.

I don't think the problem with BioShock Infinite's story is that it's dumbed down. If anything it's overcomplicated, probably because Levine and co. didn't fully understand the concepts either. It just throws stuff from ten different concepts of time travel and multiple dimension theories together and tries to handwave it by claiming nonsensical stuff like "constants and variables", even though the game clearly breaks it's own narrative rules multiple times.

It kinda reminded me of Richard Kelly's films who also seems to want to handle way too difficult concepts that he himself doesn't understand.

Completely agree.

A-V-B

I dread to see any of the otherwise well-regarded video game stories like Planescape: Torment

Oh my God, no! What, you think people don't know a fantastic story when it actually shows up once in a decade? Planescape: Torment is legitimately Great, capital G. Same with Silent Hill 2. I've heard almost no one talk shit about the stories in those two games.

zer0das

Banned
To me the main theme is if you make an awesome in discovery in particle physics, don't sell your work to a crazy conservative Christian no matter how tempting it is to see a practical use for your work or you'll doom yourself to watching the same guy fail over and over and over again trying to fix your mess.

Also having a sibling from an alternate reality is pretty cool because you trade verbal barbs and confuse the crap of whoever you feel appropriate. I don't think Fink is pointless either, he's just a caricature of robber barons. Eh anyways, expecting a game about many dimensions having everything neatly dove tailed as far as story goes is probably asking for too much. I didn't like the main story or the conclusion of it, but I loved all the little details about the world like the Lutceces and glimpses of what other worlds looked like as they kept shifting through dimensions.

Ctrl+f: "determinism"

No results.

No wonder you guys think the narrative is paper thin.

I just finished the game on PS4, so I'll write something more in-depth once I get a chance, but...I'm disappointed in you, GAF/OP.

One of my favourite games. How the soindtrack is used during the game for storytelling is nothing but amazing.

I know a large segment of gaf hates it, some give good reasons (and are the ones that sound less hyperbolic while criticising) and others just seem to be rambling just because is cool to hate it.
The game has problems, no doubt about thay, but it completly caters my interests and think that it does them in a great way.

Boring.

I fully agree with this post. I've taken issue with the word "pretentious" for a long time now and still feel it's one of the most contentless criticisms someone can make about anything.

Bioshock Infinite haters have to go so far to criticize the creators of the game for not understanding their own game. Insanity.

Fury451

Banned
Ctrl+f: "determinism"

No results.

No wonder you guys think the narrative is paper thin.

I just finished the game on PS4, so I'll write something more in-depth once I get a chance, but...I'm disappointed in you, GAF/OP.

I think a few of the positive posts have alluded to that, but without calling it such. I would like to read your work up of it though, I think at this point nothing will convince me to go back to loving it like I did when I first played it, but I would like to understand more about why I turned on it so harshly.

I don't actually have a problem with the concept behind the narrative itself, but like I've mentioned, the game feels far too distracted in delivering it's ideas.

Again, I can definitely see the point that you are making as one of the potential themes, but it feels like it went through a paper shredder and we just got bits and pieces of it that really don't work well enough to contribute to a cohesive whole story.

It's weird considering how Bio 1/2 handled subtlety.

I thought they said the original story was going to be a very anti-religion thing, but they ended up re-doing the whole thing for various reasons.

That was all basically a ripple effect of this (from the recent Ken Levine interview):

The studio was split up. My business partner, Jon Chey, ran the Australian part of our group. He and I were the yin and yang of the organization, the creative side and the production side. Jon and some people from my team were moved to 2K Marin for BioShock 2. It was hard enough to build Irrational the first time. We had to rebuild it while making this big follow-up. The culture got so shattered, it was never properly rebuilt. I don't think Irrational ever recovered from that schism. I don't think it could have. It made me have to wear both hats. That's not my training.

It had everything to do with it being a spiritual sequel to System Shock 2, and about it relating to bio-engineering/splicing. I think it was even more this way when the early game had, what was it? Mutated bugs as enemies?

People were still splicing in Bioshock Infinite. I mean,
they were even taking them from Rapture.

zethren

Banned
I like the story just fine.

What I didn't like was the almost non stop gunplay. I wanted to explore the city, take in the sights. But I felt like around every corner there were hostile enemies pulling me forward constantly.

In my opinion, it's not combat that they do well. It's environment, and ambience. I enjoy the way they build worlds and tell stories, which is why BioShock was so good. Infinite lost some of that with too much focus on combat, for me.

BashNasty

Man, Bioshock Infinite sure does get a lot of hate here. I still love it; awesome story, fun gunplay made more interesting with the rail combat and a gorgeous setting.

Sure, if you look too deep into the story there are plenty of flaws, but it's still mind bending and awesome.

I think a few of the positive posts have alluded to that, but without calling it such. I would like to read your work up of it though, I think at this point nothing will convince me to go back to loving it like I did when I first played it, but I would like to understand more about why I turned on it so harshly.

I don't actually have a problem with the concept behind the narrative itself, but like I've mentioned, the game feels far too distracted in delivering it's ideas.
I've seen so much retroactive hate on great games merely due to the hyperbolic negativity constantly on show through internet forums. You've actually turned on something you say you once loved merely because you were swamped by an onslaught of negativity, most of which I've seen is merely a regurgitation of Mathewmatosis' video, which is merely an interpretation of the game and why he didn't like it. I rather enjoy his content (Mathewmatosis that is) but I don't always find myself in agreement, which is fine because there are a million ways to interpret something, and there is never an objective truth in art. I would suggest you think deeply about why you enjoyed it so much when you first experienced it, and then build an interpretation on why you think it worked from that foundation. Don't be intimidated by the hivemind of negativity that surrounds the game, reinforce your enjoyment, don't shy away from it because others say so. I apologise if I come across as rude, but it saddens me when people grow to hate what they once loved, and in your case, don't even fully understand why.

Composer

I absolutely agree with you 100%, OP. Its an opinion I've had among my friends for a long time, but you've articulated it much better than I have the time for. It absolutely is a 'faux-deep' game with major story points drawn out of the same hat the comedy writers of Family Guy use.

There's something else i just realized. Before release, they made these two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KyP2gEKMzc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AwzkS-5uhc

...aren't none of these questions explained at all by the game? This is clearly meant to be from the 70s/80s yet where the city had been until that time isn't mentioned in the game. Infact, considering the 'ending' means Columbia doesn't exist now, those artifacts shouldn't have even been found in the first place. It comes across as the game before launch trying to create all this mystery to it and it ends up going nowhere.

You could just say "it's marketing, don't take it as canon" but it's clearly something intended to fit in with the universe and therefore the questions it raises should still be important.

Hupsel

I don´t know how Bioshock Infinite turned to be so hated by a lot of NeoGafers, damn.

Loved the game. Story is messy in some parts, yeah, but at least Ken Levine and his team tried to do something with it and it´s a really interesting tale compared to most games out there which have such lame ass stories.

There are a lot of characters that feel meaningless but I did love Elizabeth.

The city of Columbia is also incredible, as was Rapture. Some of the best art designs I´ve seen in a game.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
"Atleast they tried' isn't a good excuse for 7 years of development hell, hundreds of millions of marketing budget and a media arm so rabid to sing its praises in the face of flaw that it essentially put me off of taking reviews seriously forever

Bioshock infintite was primed and ready to be the 'citizen kane of video games' that year, until TLOU came out, did everything better and everyone essentially realized Bio infinite was barely being held together by glue and some tape.

RodzTF

Just finished this for the second time as part of the BioShock Collection. First played it at launch.

I disagree with the sentiment that this game is "garbage" and "junk". Come on people, really?

I agree with the OP's sentiments about the story's fallbacks. This would be one of my favourite games ever if it wasn't for the clear drop in quality and focus past Soldier's Field. Up until that point, the game is incredible.

But yes, what Infinite lacks is cohesion and clear explanation, especially for why Columbia is in the sky, it just seems like it's there to separate from Bio1/2 by having the polar opposite locale. And the vigors are just there, like Irrational expected players to just accept them as a variation of plasmids with no explanation of purpose.

It sounds like there was pure developmental hell so it's surprising to see the final package was as good as it is, minus the narrative and world-building flaws.

Just finished this for the second time as part of the BioShock Collection. First played it at launch.

I disagree with the sentiment that this game is "garbage" and "junk". Come on people, really?

I agree with the OP's sentiments about the story's fallbacks. This would be one of my favourite games ever if it wasn't for the clear drop in quality and focus past Soldier's Field. Up until that point, the game is incredible.

But yes, what Infinite lacks is cohesion and clear explanation, especially for why Columbia is in the sky, it just seems like it's there to separate from Bio1/2 by having the polar opposite locale. And the vigors are just there, like Irrational expected players to just accept them as a variation of plasmids with no explanation of purpose.

It sounds like there was pure developmental hell so it's surprising to see the final package was as good as it is, minus the narrative and world-building flaws.

Of course it's not garbage or junk, but this game received perfect scores at the time of its release. BioShock Infinite does not by any means deserve perfect scores. It's a 6/10 for me personally (bear in mind that I use the entire 1-10 scale, not just 7-10) because while the music and art are good, the shooting feels weak and unsatisfying and the story is pretentious nonsense.

I would have loved to see what Infinite would have been like had the development gone smoothly. Ken Levine is still a cool person with cool ideas about videogames and the thought processes that go on as people play them.

TissueBox

BioShock Infinite's the Shutter Island of video games. Uneven, questionable, and under-utilized in its potential. But also with a powerful theme regarding chance and redemption that's muddled underneath some abstruse design decisions and coordination.

TyrantII

I won't write a long criticism, because it tends to come up every few months. But I will say BI always felt like a game that was something more, then got cut up into a mess, both story wise and gameplay wise.

I LOVED the art direction and Booker and Elisabeth's characterization. But the game play was terrible, in a series where the first two installments wasn't great but were able to give it justice. Arena gameplay wasn't the draw of BioShock, but BI locked you down to uninspired arena fights and window shopping exposition in between. Blah.

And the story was a mess. It drifted between predestination deterministic universes and mutliverse themes, and in the end threw up its hands just as it did when it threw in a ghost boss fight out of left field. That epilogue, so unsatisfying.

It wasn't terrible. But it was oh so disappointing. Mainly because you could feel they were so close to something really, really special, that just couldn't get out of generic game development 101.

Is it just me, or does no one ever talk about bioshock 2?

You kidding? Ever since Infinite came out people have been gone on and on about how much better it was and how it was underappreciated and the like.

I agree with that...as long as you're only talking about Minerva's Den. I played through the main campaign a few weeks ago and it feels just as recycled and unnecessary as it did when it first came out. :/

joshcam19

The revisionist history surrounding this game is so funny sometimes. The game is awesome, don't know why people need to change that fact.

TyrantII

And the vigors are just there, like Irrational expected players to just accept them as a variation of plasmids with no explanation of purpose.

They actually did have a reason. Like most of the more nuanced story points it was hidden in the collectable tapes and emergent gameplay in side rooms.

Jeremiah Fink basically stole them from Rapture through the tears, along with much of the technology that made him the titan of Columbia. Likewise, his brother stole music from the ages through tears and reappropriated them for the period.

It actually one of the side story points that I thought was well done, and tied in well with the mutliverse jumping

Wensih

The revisionist history surrounding this game is so funny sometimes. The game is awesome, don't know why people need to change that fact.

This isn't revisionist history it's changing perception and critique of art through time. This happens with all art. Moby Dick was panned upon release and was only later considered one of the greatest pieces of american literature. Revisionist history is changing facts over time like denying the holocaust ever happened or changing "slaves" to "workers" in text books.

AU Tiger

I enjoyed infinite and BAS from a visual perspective but never cared to put any thought about the narrative to be honest.

I played through pretty casually and just decided to read the GAF spoilers thread after finishing the game to give me answers.

The original bioshock though, DAMN I loved that one and played through multiple times. Really one of my all time favorites.

it's not revisionist history, bioshock infinite came out during a new release drought in early 2013 and it was in development hell for a long time so people were super hyped for it and that hype blinded everyone (including the people who reviewed the game) into thinking it was way better than it was.

matthewmatosis was almost alone in his negative, non-hype-influenced opinion of the game. years later, more and more people have come to the realization that he was right.

Beartruck

I always hated how, depending on how you view it, the sky racists were right. I mean, their whole argument is that the Vox are dirty savages, and the first chance the Vox get they just start indiscriminately butchering people. Granted, all of Comstock's stuff is insanely disgusting too, but the "everyone's a bad guy" moral greyness they were going for just didn't gel with me.

III-V

well, one GAF'er did a nice write up on the game a while back.

[ScholarShock]: Infinite is about Guns; or "You're a killer, Booker! Like it or not!"

I really did enjoy this game, and while I agree it is a bit fractured, I do not feel like it was awful in being so. For me, the symbolism of death and rebirth was just fantastic and was more than enough to carry my interest. I look forward to another play through soon with the PS4 collection. People see what they want to see in this game.

Inspector Q

I played it when it first came out and can't really remember a lot of the specifics. However, I remember really enjoying everything up to the part where you need to save that one guy....Chen Lin (thanks google).

Anyway, once you go through that first tear and they start with the whole time travel/alternate dimension stuff is when it went downhill for me, personally. But I really loved everything up to that point.

By the end, I didn't really hate the game or anything, but I just wasn't too fond of all that crazy time jumping stuff. I know others really enjoyed it, but it just wasn't for me, I guess.

sjay1994

The one thing I straight up dislike is the fact Infinite ultimately became a prequel to Bioshock.

I remember reading in interviews Irrational kept saying "Infinite is its own thing, its not connected to Rapture"

And even the bit in the main game was a "oh this is a cool little moment".

But nope, BaS makes infinite a prequel.

Fury451

Banned
Is it just me, or does no one ever talk about bioshock 2?

They don't, and when they do it's usually dismissed- though the rep seems to have improved as of late. It's the best game in the series imo. It's not fresh like the first, but the themes and narrative is more consistent throughout. It wouldn't work as well on it's own if you didn't know about Ryan and Rapture from the previous game though.

The combat is also way better.

I've seen so much retroactive hate on great games merely due to the hyperbolic negativity constantly on show through internet forums. You've actually turned on something you say you once loved merely because you were swamped by an onslaught of negativity, most of which I've seen is merely a regurgitation of Mathewmatosis' video, which is merely an interpretation of the game and why he didn't like it. I rather enjoy his content (Mathewmatosis that is) but I don't always find myself in agreement, which is fine because there are a million ways to interpret something, and there is never an objective truth in art. I would suggest you think deeply about why you enjoyed it so much when you first experienced it, and then build an interpretation on why you think it worked from that foundation. Don't be intimidated by the hivemind of negativity that surrounds the game, reinforce your enjoyment, don't shy away from it because others say so. I apologise if I come across as rude, but it saddens me when people grow to hate what they once loved, and in your case, don't even fully understand why.

I see that this is a hella old post by now, but for what it's worth I didn't see the Matthewmatosis video until after it was mentioned in this thread; I think I recall it being discussed in Infinite threads, but again, up until my recent playthrough, I remembered the game fondly. It wasn't until revisiting that things bothered me- though I did notice them the first time too, but it didn't seem to be as big of an issue at the time. As for his video, I did agree somewhat, but the issues for me were a little different. I do agree with the conclusion, in that I understood the story, I just didn't like the story.
The one thing I straight up dislike is the fact Infinite ultimately became a prequel to Bioshock.

I remember reading in interviews Irrational kept saying "Infinite is its own thing, its not connected to Rapture"

And even the bit in the main game was a "oh this is a cool little moment".

But nope, BaS makes infinite a prequel.

Whatever issues I have with Infinite, Burial at Sea is 10 times worse. I just finished it all back to back (only played Episode 1 on PC previously), and that is some straight up fanfic garbage. What they did to tie the universe together was silly, and how it treats Elizabeth is pretty baffling.

Top Bottom