• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Sega announcement at TGS?

Quartet

Yu Susuki free yogurt stand?

shemale boot babes?

a domestic robot?

The start of Sega airline?

sex toys?

a pachinko stand run by Ryo?

These surprises are always turn out to be letdowns. It's only cool to the person who saw it originally and thats about it when we all find out it'll be like big fucking deal.

Taker666

FortNinety said:
I hope its confirmation that you can play Genny titles on the Rev.

That would be nice. Of course it's possible that Microsoft/Sony have approached Sega to do a Genesis download service for the Xbox360/PS3 to undermine Nintendo's advantage in that area.

jamesb23

The last time Sega teased us with a "big" announcement it turned out to be that they were co-publishing the Matrix Online, so I have zero faith in any surprise.

Mrbob

jamesb23 said:
The last time Sega teased us with a "big" announcement it turned out to be that they were co-publishing the Matrix Online, so I have zero faith in any surprise.

:lol

This is so true.

callous

jamesb23 said:

Hahaha, I'd blocked that completely.

....... :(

Koshiro

jamesb23 said:
Except Sega didn't tease you, some website did.

Ceb

Ruzbeh said:
1UP says it's not software related.

Publishing one of Bizarre's game isn't software related. Well, it is, indirectly, but I bet they were thinking of this deal when they hinted about the news.

segasonic

bizlogo.jpg
segalogo.jpg

segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif

segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif
segarock6vk.gif

Solid

wow. hopefully this will be on X360 AND PS3.

Sega + Silicon Knights
Sega + Bizarre Creations

good moves!

Koshiro

Mrbob said:
Well since this great surprise also started off on a website I guess we are going full circle again. ;)
I was talking about this surprise, the Matrix one was started by Sega.

Lazy8s

The ghost of Dreamcast past
While various large corporations considered SEGA from an investment angle a few years ago, they wouldn't have likely been able to buy them from CSK. SEGA's parent was very particular about selling the company to the most synergistic partner, turning down higher offers from several interested parties in favor of SEGA's cousin company, Sammy.

Top Bottom