• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best candy of all time?

EDUw0eHUEAEMl6w.jpg

what the hell is really happening in this scene

O291Vzz.jpg

manfestival

Honestly it depends on my mood and a bunch of other factors. I think my favorite overall is

GUEST_8527e069-ea4a-4864-ab08-1f8af50da552

Then some days I only want sour candies so then it becomes warheads extreme sour
warheads__58653.jpg

Then there are days when I am a lost child and just want something classic
91B9dEfB3kL._SL1500_.jpg

Cutty Flam

Banned
Honestly it depends on my mood and a bunch of other factors. I think my favorite overall is

Then some days I only want sour candies so then it becomes warheads extreme sour
warheads__58653.jpg

91B9dEfB3kL._SL1500_.jpg
Those caramels are identical to crack cocaine I swear. If you have one you will not be able to say that’s it

GymWolf

Never understood the love for sour gummies candies, i can eat a couple of them before noping the fuck out.

Mihos

Gold Member

warheads__58653.jpg

91B9dEfB3kL._SL1500_.jpg

My grandfather ate those..... And I am a grandfather

Grinchy

Banned
Werther's also makes soft caramel pieces that are so fucking good. You can tell yourself you won't eat the whole bag all the way up to eating 3 bags.

Rbk_3

I don't really eat candy these days, but Everlasting Gobstoppers and Berry Skittles were always my favorites.

manfestival

^Werther's? What are you, 85 years old? :messenger_beaming:
My grandfather ate those..... And I am a grandfather
My grandmother ate them all of the time before she passed. I guess it is something that just stuck with me because of her. I suppose there is sentimental value in them. Though they are a drug because you can't ever just eat one. Plus I love caramel... like a lot.
Those caramels are identical to crack cocaine I swear. If you have one you will not be able to say that’s it
I know, I go through them so fast :(

Pantz

Reese's Pieces. Only need a handful to satisfy and strangely they lose flavor if you try to eat too many of them at once so they provide some innate self-control.

On Valentine's Day they put out those 50 cent chocolate hearts with different fillings and I love the red velvet flavor.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Peanut MMs and Kit Kat’s are my favorite... but I rarely eat them.

I loved Krackels as a kid but for some reason I don’t find them as good as I used to. Maybe they changed the recipe.

TDiddyLive

So who ripped off who?
I never bothered checking so you gave me a reason to. Looks like Heath came out in 1914 while Skor came out in 1981. Hershey bought both companies over time and still makes both.
Turns out another company made Daim bars to compete with Heath in 1953. Kraft now makes those.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Karisik-Baklava-Metal-Kutu--1100--Gr.--91cc-550x550.jpg

1*DhLEWQPGMuOENRi_2KD_YA.jpeg

turkish baklava is the best with arabic coffee .. a always eat any candy with arabic coffee to balance the sweetness
This is closer to what I’d think of when I think of “best candy” than most of the cheapy stuff everyone thinks is best.

Top Bottom