• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bad Boys: Ride Or Die Trailer

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
How the FUCK do you not call the fourth Bad Boys movie "Bad Boys 4 Life"?

Awkward Will Smith GIF

Spyxos

Gold Member
I can't remember anything from the third part. I don't need another one. But the trailer doesn't look bad.

Saber

Gold Member
Not that much into the third one. Wasn't good but wasn't bad either, just meh.
But I'm aways up for more Bad Boys regardless.

Eiknarf

Banned
I can't remember anything from the third part. I don't need another one. But the trailer doesn't look bad.
That third one was awful. You can CLEARLY see the acting in the Martin Lawrence scenes. And the story was forgetful.
Hopefully they redeem themselves with this fourth one

Eiknarf

Banned
Maybe we don’t support a grown ass man for not being able to control his impulses and emotions- IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE when he slapped Chris Rock?

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Maybe we don’t support a grown ass man for not being able to control his impulses and emotions- IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE when he slapped Chris Rock?

This was 2 years ago. . And it was the only time he acted out of control... People who've done MUCH worse still got work and no one keeps bringing up what they did.

The man ain't OJ Simpson.

Shoot, Mel Gibson is on audio saying anti-Semitic and racist things and I don't see this level of vitriol against him still.

This was 2 years ago. . And it was the only time he acted out of control... People who've done MUCH worse still got work and no one keeps bringing up what they did.

Shoot, Mel Gibson is on audio saying anti-Semitic and racist things and I don't see this level of vitriol against him still.

I love Mel Gibson as a actor and director though 😉

As for the Will Smith thing, Chris Rock ended up winning in the long run anyways :p

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.

That's a bit ridiculous. Mel Gibson had his career destroyed for almost a decade because of his controversial outbursts. He finally got work thanks to friends like Jodie Foster and Robert Downey Jr. but it took an enormous time before he got his old status back.

Eiknarf

Banned

I don’t give a shit!
It only takes one mistake or instance to make you an asshole.
Look at Jussie Smollett.

Will became an asshole
Control yourself on live tv!
You’re not 7!

Mel said his dumb shit in private. He was recorded by his wife who “should be blowing him” lol (again, that was a private conversation)

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
hard to take Will smith seriously in an "action" role when we all know hes a bitch ass cuck who only slaps people smaller than him, so yeah fuck him

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I don’t give a shit!
It only takes one mistake or instance to make you an asshole.
Look at Jussie Smollett.

Will became an asshole
Control yourself on live tv!
You’re not 7!

Mel said his dumb shit in private. He was recorded by his wife who “should be blowing him” lol (again, that was a private conversation)

Jussie Smollett did something WAY worse than Will slapping someone ONCE

And no, not everything was a private conversation... Also remember he was arrested and said some of those things in custody.

And who cares it was private?! He still said it! It's not like "I said the racial slurs and antisemitic things in private but that's not who I am in public" is a thing.

And yes... He did it on national TV. Has he kept doing it? Has he done worse?

Does he STILL have to pay for that or is this one of those new age things where someone's worse day has to continually be brought up all the time and them punished for it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom