• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart - Trapped in Limbo DLC Launch trailer

Bartski

Gold Member
4/10

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

Jigsaah

Gold Member
They made a DLC out of the main character fever dream section of the game. That was my least favorite part.

Hard pass. The game was actually decent, but this is not what I would want from extra content. Unfortunate.

WitchHunter

Banned
Steam has lots of games that have similar mindfuck like aesthetics with mumbling and other hard to describe attributes that overwhelms your sensory input and makes you sick after 15 minutes of play. Russians... experimenting? :D

I don't know what the fuck they doing, but they pulled the most annoying aspect of the original game and made a DLC for it... wonderful, you need two asses instead of one brain to pull this one. The original game wasn't bad, but it was friggin long. Why everyone makes these fucking long games? Atomic Heart would've been ok if it was a 15-20 hour experience at max.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
This game was fucking whack yo.
Such a anti climax i really tried to like it too!

HL3.exe

Recently played it on Game pass and stopped at the final boss fight.

Love immersive Sim style First person shooters, but apart from the world building and aesthetics, it's barely an ImSim and a piss poor structured FPS at that. Corny writing, a terrible protagonist with cringe dialogue. Vapid and unnecessary open world. Irritating bullet sponge enemies that aren't fun to fight and probably the most annoying and badly telegraphed law systems for respawning enemies I've recently experienced.

Just a poorly designed game all around, that probably got funded purely on it's aesthetics.

Last edited:
Top Bottom