• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Titans, coop game for AC Infinity

Saucy Papi

Are the new AC games rumored to be PS5/XS only? I feel like the move to an open world design was hampered by the XB1/PS4 consoles and am hoping the new games are much better from a presentation standpoint.

EDIT: I'm primarily referring to the massive open worlds in Origins and forward.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Are the new AC games rumored to be PS5/XS only? I feel like the move to an open world design was hampered by the XB1/PS4 consoles and am hoping the new games are much better from a presentation standpoint.

AC games are open world even on the PS4/xbox one.

Saucy Papi

AC games are open world even on the PS4/xbox one.
Sorry, I meant the move towards an RPG style like Origins and forward. I felt like they may have been hampered by the technical specs of the PS4/XB1. They felt very repetitive and I thought the animations weren't very good. Almost like maybe the original vision was too ambitious for them.

Pagusas

Elden Member
We literally time travel now? Whatever happened to the Animus?
based off the end of Valhalla (just YouTube it, not worth playing) its not just time traveling now, its multiverse hopping. The ending suggested answers to saving the world would be found through exploring alternate realities.

Top Bottom