• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arnold is fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not him. He works out 2 hours a day, and has for the past 20 or so years. I think I read somewhere that proved it was a photoshop.

those are real im pretty sure. What do you expect, the guy is pushing 60 and is a multimillionair (now politician), there's really no reason for him to be in Mr. Universe shape anymore, especially in his downtime when he's not on vacation. And when you're as buff as Arnold was, its REALLY easy to let yoursel go.

MASB

He may have been a bit fat at one time, but I bet he's still strong as ever!

Arnold at Reagan's funeral: "Look at those weak American armed forces pallbearers. They need eight of them to lift one casket. Why I could carry that casket around with one hand. Maybe just one finger if I tried real hard!"

Maria Shriver: "Shut up Arnold! You just have that kind of strength in the movies."

Arnold: "Are you saying my strength was a special effect?! Kristanna Loken's inflatable boobs, now that was a special effect! Maybe I should do another movie soon with her as my co-star!"

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
MASB said:
Arnold at Reagan's funeral: "Look at those weak American armed forces pallbearers. They need eight of them to lift one casket. Why I could carry that casket around with one hand. Maybe just one finger if I tried real hard!"

t31.JPG

No kidding... he already had the practice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom