• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armored Core VI perf and resolution details for current and last gen consoles have just been revealed

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Sadly I had to FTFY.
Cat Glasses GIF by Leroy Patterson

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I’m hoping “up to” here means it’s 60 fps 99% of the time with a few drops here and there in some crazy moments.

Game seems to scale quite well on all platforms it’s on. Would love to not have to go pc with this one since I’ll be glued to my gaming chair for starfield.

MarkMe2525

900p and no HDR, they might as well just release nothing for Xbox One.

Sounds about right for this game, I didn't expect 120hz for consoles. The perf looks okay in previews, but its a FROM game. Expect no magic.

It runs at 2x the framerate compared to Pro and X1X, with Garage RT from PS5 and XSX. Load times will obviously be superior to last-gen too. Sounds like a good version of this game to me.
The OG X1 has never supported HDR. They added support with the X1S

Unknown?

900p and no HDR, they might as well just release nothing for Xbox One.

Sounds about right for this game, I didn't expect 120hz for consoles. The perf looks okay in previews, but its a FROM game. Expect no magic.

It runs at 2x the framerate compared to Pro and X1X, with Garage RT from PS5 and XSX. Load times will obviously be superior to last-gen too. Sounds like a good version of this game to me.
And way lower resolution. I bet it would be pretty much the same if the One X was 1440.

SkylineRKR

And way lower resolution. I bet it would be pretty much the same if the One X was 1440.
No. One X can't just dial down its res and run 60fps. Its CPU is too weak for it.

And i dont think 1440p is way lower. If anything the game should look better on XSS because of the 60fps movement. I guess we know this week.

I go PS5 for this one anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom