• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apex Legends Season 3 Trailer - New map. New Legend. October 1st.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Haven’t played in a while (hearing impaired, and the reliance on sound just isn’t working for me), but I respect the hell out of this game.

This looks like a blast. That train is going to make for sooo many amazing action setpieces.

she's a camper
You could say the same for Caustic or Pathfinder. How many times have you made it to top 3/5 and found a Pathfinder hiding on top of a high structure or a Caustic holed up in a building with traps everywhere. I think she's a fun character but you are forced to play away from the open with her in order to be effective. I generally don't post up with her, rather I find her a lot more useful to cover your rear as you traverse the map, making it more difficult for sneakies to jump you from behind.

I'm excited to see how Crypto plays.

TeamGhobad

Banned
You could say the same for Caustic or Pathfinder. How many times have you made it to top 3/5 and found a Pathfinder hiding on top of a high structure or a Caustic holed up in a building with traps everywhere. I think she's a fun character but you are forced to play away from the open with her in order to be effective. I generally don't post up with her, rather I find her a lot more useful to cover your rear as you traverse the map, making it more difficult for sneakies to jump you from behind.

I'm excited to see how Crypto plays.

pathfinder is OP

Tesseract

Banned
not really. having the situational advantage constantly is huge. try it out. you'll win more matches.

source.gif

Boss Mog

literally nobody is playing french girl legend total dud. i hope this legend is better.
If you watched the big tournament, all the teams had a Wattson almost. in fact the majority of teams I saw consisted of Wattson, Pathfinder and Wraith.

I mostly main Caustic and one of my friends started using Wattson recently and the combo is pretty crazy when you're indoors.

Wattson is also great when your team has the high ground position, she can fence off the high ground so that Pathfinder can't come up or put a zipline without getting owned. That's part of combat like Tesseract Tesseract is saying. Combat isn't just one on one in a totally open area. In that situation Wattson might be at a disadvantage compared to others, but Indoors she has the advantage compared to others (as does Caustic), I know, I've taken out entire teams solo indoors with her, in fact I almost won a game with her while solo, I killed 2 out of the 3 but the third one got me.

Last edited:

TeamGhobad

Banned
i haven't seen any of my teammates pick her or seen her on the field about 2 weeks after she was released. has not happened. i follow all the apex legend twich streamers, viss, krafty, diego, dizzy, doc...NON of them ever play her.

Top Bottom