• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AP: Russian prosecutors seek 3½ years for 'Pokemon Go' blogger

Replicant

Yes, because your fictional book forbids such worship of animal.

I can't eyeroll hard enough and I was a Catholic (kind of still am but very very lapse).

gvqCIrz.jpg

LOL!!!

wildfire

Banned
The most shocking thing about this story is that people are still playing Pokemon Go

The amount of active pokemon Go players is still very large. The thing is that people on average play it less frequently. Instead of something that's played every day last summer it's played 2 times a month this spring. The active user base has continued to grow after the winter ended.

TLZ

Banned
Am I missing something? Which part is inciting hatred?

And wtf is pussy gang or whatever that is?

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Let's see who is the REAL asshole here:

1. Guy who makes fun of religious dogma and challenges oppressive religious laws.

2. Religious idiots and idiotic laws who sentence people to YEARS IN PRISON, for the above.

I know who I pick. Sorry but what he does is not at ALL assholish when laws such as these exist. Religious idiots who support these laws are the assholes.

If the country didn't have these laws, I might call him an ass-hole, though not for playing pokeman at church.

I don't get what you're so riled up over. The laws are absurd and they're all assholes, blogger included.

Kevdo

The amount of active pokemon Go players is still very large. The thing is that people on average play it less frequently. Instead of something that's played every day last summer it's played 2 times a month this spring. The active user base has continued to grow after the winter ended.

Huh, I guess I just never hear people talk about it anymore. None of my friends that used to play all the time are still into it.

Top Bottom