• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone Have The God Code For Call Of Duty 2 PC?

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
What I find kinda bad about this (more than normal) is that your playing a game thats recreating World War II were people died and stuff and your so frustrated at a video game that you have to use a code....bite the bullet bitch, play until you win!

BlueTsunami said:
What I find kinda bad about this (more than normal) is that your playing a game thats recreating World War II were people died and stuff and your so frustrated at a video game that you have to use a code....bite the bullet bitch, play until you win!

Oh hey, that was well played. Wish I thought of that reply.

I'm not being sarcastic. That was a good pwning

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
ManDudeChild said:
Oh hey, that was well played. Wish I thought of that reply.

I'm not being sarcastic. That was a good pwning

:D

I'm thinking the Nazi's were also looking for a God Code in WWII with all their weird rituals and shit. So the real question has to be, is BoboBrazil (the thread starter) a World War II Nazi?

BlueTsunami said:
:D

I'm thinking the Nazi's were also looking for a God Code in WWII with all their weird rituals and shit. So the real question has to be, is BoboBrazil (the thread starter) a World War II Nazi?

... did you just envoke Godwin on yourself?

belgurdo

Banned
R__Lee_Ermey_i_Full__20650f.jpg

"Did we win WWII by bein' pussies and beggin for God to give us immortality? HELL NO! We did it by getting .38 caliber bullets shot through our brains, poisonous gases turning our guts into liquified shit, and having our balls blown off by stepping on landmines! And then we gave it right back to those schnitzel-sucking sons of bitches!"

MutFox

Banned
I don't think BoboBrazil will ever start a thread here again,
but he will start many at gamefaqs.com.
Thank God!

Unison

Maybe his dad who cant play games was over for Thanksgiving and wanted to play the game w/o dying?

Or maybe he just blows!

CoD2 is so easy.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
i'm only playing it on max difficulty so i can get my gamercard points huahuaha eat it amir0x

Top Bottom