• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any DnB fans on neogaf?

Got bored reading through comments.... Not ONE mention of Roni Size?! Wow... Your not listening to real DnB then.. Pendulum getting a couple of name checks. Double wow. Seriously... You guys... Not even Goldie's 'inner city life' mentioned. Shame on ALL of you.

Got bored reading through comments.... Not ONE mention of Roni Size?! Wow... Your not listening to real DnB then.. Pendulum getting a couple of name checks. Double wow. Seriously... You guys... Not even Goldie's 'inner city life' mentioned. Shame on ALL of you.

Oh I saw Roni Size a few times. In europe and the strangest DnB concert was in US. Strangest because being an european we take electronic music as any going out night but when I saw him in DC, most people were dressed in goth outfits and I was like....why are people thinking DnB has anything to do with goth culture lol. Its a shame he hasnt released anything in 7-8 years because his last album was good too.

Malachai

I don't think the regular posters in here need educating about Roni, Pendulum or Goldie to be honest but thanks anyway....

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Half way through and this will be another page with batshit insane sounds again. We don't write many words in here but man i love this thread so much!

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Sounds pretty decent. Got a nice sci-fi vibe to it.

Yeah that's what I like. And it's pretty subtle right?

Maybe I should take a listen to some of the tracks posted. I like soundscape/ambient aspects. Perhaps some tips?

Like the above song 😁

Last edited:

Malachai

Yeah that's what I like. And it's pretty subtle right?

Maybe I should take a listen to some of the tracks posted. I like soundscape/ambient aspects. Perhaps some tips?

Like the above song 😁
Check out the Heron Flow tracks I posted and the Quartz Con-Z-epT posted. They both have elements of what you like 👍🏻

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Noted! Thanks mate! ♡

I just went to that artist of the song I posted. Great stuff. Plus your and consz recs!!!

🌟🌟

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I like DNB but more like Aphex Twin. Complex shit with ambient and such. Complexity and ambient/soundscape are a must atm haha

Top Bottom