• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthem gameplay trailer. [EA/Bioware, PC/XB1/PS4, Fall 2018]

jph139

An open-world, multiplayer-focused, loot-drop shooter? Damn, how generic. What a disappointment. RIP Bioware.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
"gameplay"

No way in hell will the game look like this when it releases. Don't get fooled.

luffxan

Goddamn the Bioware A-team has still got it.
If it still looks and plays like this in the end definitely a day one purchase

It looks like Bioware's Destiny. If they can replicate PSO or Destiny gameplay it might be good, but need to see final product before judgement.

Khezu

Wonder how the Mass Effect Andromeda team feels about this game.

Otherwise look visually very nice, and I like flying in a exo suit, but not too hot on co op 3rd person shooters.

So eh.

Rad-

Wow maybe Bioware still got it. I don't remember the last time I have been that impressed by a game trailer.

I don't even want to imagine what kind of downgrades we are looking at for XO and PS4.

Makki

Destiny on life support now. This is what you do with the game you made on Destiny 1 for the sequel, not the same shit again.

rhandino

Banned
Looks like a mish mash of XenobladeX, Destiny and Andromeda.

For some reason I am not digging it.

Oh well, at least Dragon Age 4 is coming next year.

Looks really pretty.

Night and day difference from

lld6j5o.gif

Apocryphon

So much promise. Best looking console game So far provided the fidelity holds to the retail game. They need a big win after Andromeda.

It's The Division set in Destiny land and doesn't even remotely hint at any of BioWare's strongest aspects.

Absolutely stunned that people are falling for this fake player comms, drop-in multiplayer focused pseudo-RPG bullshit again.

Top Bottom