• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

And on this day, a cyborg was born...

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I see, it makes sense... I think I miss the excitement and the possibilities... I became a father at 20 and took on the full responsibility (as anyone should), so for 10-11 years now my life's been a blur of work, family, online interactions and nothing much else... I wouldn't trade my family for anything in this world, of course, but I think I miss the things I didn't do, the places I didn't go, the people I didn't meet, and there's no turning back... anyways, this thread is not about me and I noticed I like to talk way too much about what I feel, lol, so let me stop here.

Happy Birthday, man!

Believe it or not, I understand.

I became a father at 26 and that was my WHOLE identity for a while... My kid is 19 now but I never stopped doing some things for me. I even took my kid with me to the things I enjoy! I wasn't a wild person so everything I wanted to do was safe. Miss when my kid was a baby tho.

Top Bottom