• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

And on this day, a cyborg was born...

bender

What time is it?
pIzrscS.gif

GAMETA

Banned
Do you miss being younger, man? I'm 31 and I've been getting real nostalgic of my 18's, I'm really missing it, on a sentimental level.

Btw, Happy Birthday! I wish you many years to come!

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Do you miss being younger, man? I'm 31 and I've been getting real nostalgic of my 18's, I'm really missing it, on a sentimental level.

Btw, Happy Birthday! I wish you many years to come!

I miss having a younger body but to BE younger? Nope! I have earned every gray hair I have and I wouldn't trade them for anything! I was DUMB when I was younger. I have no wish to be that again.

Just give me the athleticism I had when I was 25... You can keep the idiotic brain. LOL

GAMETA

Banned
I miss having a younger body but to BE younger? Nope! I have earned every gray hair I have and I wouldn't trade them for anything! I was DUMB when I was younger. I have no wish to be that again.

Just give me the athleticism I had when I was 25... You can keep the idiotic brain. LOL
I see, it makes sense... I think I miss the excitement and the possibilities... I became a father at 20 and took on the full responsibility (as anyone should), so for 10-11 years now my life's been a blur of work, family, online interactions and nothing much else... I wouldn't trade my family for anything in this world, of course, but I think I miss the things I didn't do, the places I didn't go, the people I didn't meet, and there's no turning back... anyways, this thread is not about me and I noticed I like to talk way too much about what I feel, lol, so let me stop here.

Happy Birthday, man!

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I just have never really had a good birthday, and they tend to bring out bad moods in me cause I think too much.

I'm sorry man. I had my first birthday party as an adult when I was 34... Before that, I didn't have one I was 11. And one of my closest friends threw it for me ... I was beyond drunk but I had fun! The next year I stayed sober and still has fun!

I guess the moral is, it's what you make of it. You don't need to do a lot to have fun. And those who are there with you are the ones meant to be there with you. Both parties I invited 150 people... Only a few showed up and that was fine with me. I was with people that loved me and that's what was important.

Top Bottom